Jump to content
dtait93

TNF GDT Titans vs Jags

Recommended Posts

Me and Andrew Luck are tied with "TD passes thrown against the Jags last week."

These two teams don't like each other, just what the doctor ordered for a slugfest TNF game. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, FinSting said:

Me and Andrew Luck are tied with "TD passes thrown against the Jags last week."

These two teams don't like each other, just what the doctor ordered for a slugfest TNF game. 

I'm hoping for some ejections, fights, flags, and fines.

I know Fournette's down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which will be more exciting: This game or my kids' school Christmas concert (where they go grade-by-grade performing for K through 5th grade... and I've been informed by my wife that we're not allowed to get up and leave after our kids have performed)?

I hate you Thursday Night Football for not giving me a better matchup to a least follow the updates of on my phone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It’s games like this that I’m glad fantasy football and DFS exist.  Otherwise it would be almost impossible to watch. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm only interested in Fantasy. Leonard Fournette needs to rush for 615 yards and 6 TDs tonight for me to be satisfied.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ET80 said:

I'm only interested in Fantasy. Leonard Fournette needs to rush for 615 yards and 6 TDs tonight for me to be satisfied.

that and you can clinich the division this sunday if titans lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

that and you can clinich the division this sunday if titans lose

Oh, um... yeah. That too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I actually think this game will incredibly entertaining. 

Here is to hoping that Blaine Gabbert makes an appearance!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, N4L said:

I actually think this game will incredibly entertaining. 

Here is to hoping that Blaine Gabbert makes an appearance!

Would be even better if Bortles played lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Higher number: Kessler TD passes or Mariota interceptions? Mariota only has 2 picks in 7 career games against the Jags so it makes it a legitimate question. Of course, Kessler crushes the Titans, he has 2 TDs in 2 career games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Thomas5737 said:

Higher number: Kessler TD passes or Mariota interceptions? Mariota only has 2 picks in 7 career games against the Jags so it makes it a legitimate question. Of course, Kessler crushes the Titans, he has 2 TDs in 2 career games.

mariota throws 2 picks

jacksonville throws 1 td

jacksonville still wins 21-7

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×