TNF GDT Titans vs Jags

dtait93

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

He didn't wait too long, the TE was covered and the FB slowed he tried to get him moving again. If he runs the whole way the ball is slightly above his head. It looked higher because he had to reach out too after not running. The pass was perfectly fine if the FB runs the proper route.

The FB was wide open. As soon as he spun around to face Kessler, Kessler should have tossed it. He took another couple of steps and then threw high.

1 minute ago, jrry32 said:

The FB was wide open. As soon as he spun around to face Kessler, Kessler should have tossed it. He took another couple of steps and then threw high.

The TE was the read though, by the time he went to the FB he had stopped running. You can't blame him for looking at his first read first.

Just now, mse326 said:

The TE was the read though, by the time he went to the FB he had stopped running. You can't blame him for looking at his first read first.

The TE was covered the entire time. It looked like there were only two reads to make. If it's not there, you come off the first read quickly to hit the FB before they can get somebody out there. It was a bad play by Kessler. He's actually having a pretty solid game (since I turned it on), but he blew it on that play. I don't think either of us are going to convince the other.

2 minutes ago, -Hope- said:

mariota is playing like crap tonight. sort of wonder if something's wrong with his hand again, but it might just be that he's playing awfully, who even knows at this point.

I think it's just one of those nights for MariGOATa.

Archived