2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

Just now, mattmanz91 said:

Keep calling! Lol

I know she has to be devastated about Alabama. She was at the game... works in PR, has a lot of high profile clients and obviously works with a lot of agents. 

Anyway, her BF is a former player that both Maccagnan and Heimerdinger have ties to. For their privacy I won't say any names. Heimerdinger was part of the team that scouted/drafted him; Maccagnan scouted him and he had a stint in HOU. He now works at NFL Headquarters. He provided a tip on Kingsbury about 2 months ago. 

2 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

I know she has to be devastated about Alabama. She was at the game... works in PR, has a lot of high profile clients and obviously works with a lot of agents. 

Anyway, her BF is a former player that both Maccagnan and Heimerdinger have ties to. For their privacy I won't say any names. Heimerdinger was part of the team that scouted/drafted him; Maccagnan scouted him and he had a stint in HOU. He now works at NFL Headquarters. He provided a tip on Kingsbury about 2 months ago. 

That's a hell of an inside scoop, you're a lucky man. The suspense of this must be killing you more than the rest of us, knowing a phone call at any moment could give you some great insight. 

Another theory of thought is the Jets are trying to help him back channel to see who would join his staff. 

Every candidate comes in with a shortlist, but its not asinine to think that the Jets could be seeing what kind of experience coaches would welcome the opportunity to work with Kliff. 

3 minutes ago, jetskid007 said:

Another theory of thought is the Jets are trying to help him back channel to see who would join his staff. 

Every candidate comes in with a shortlist, but its not asinine to think that the Jets could be seeing what kind of experience coaches would welcome the opportunity to work with Kliff. 

That's a good point. I think if he can put a strong staff together, especially on defense, the job is his. 

Archived