2019 Head Coach carousel

jetskid007

19 minutes ago, BlaZeN37 said:

I don’t see it happening, but I absolutely think Rex would be the perfect DC option to pair with a young offensive head coach like Kingsbury or Monken. 

Rex was on ESPN today saying he wants to coach the Jets again, so maybe it could happen. Finding success in NY again as the DC/Assistant HC would surely net him another HC gig.

Yeah this is kind of what I was thinking. Rex would be the new Wade Philips.

Just now, Sandwhich2 said:

Nah go Monken hype instead. Get ahead of the game for tomorrow.

lol I think Monken is a pretty good option. I'm just trying to find out why KK is getting this HC love besides some of the QBs he coached in college. Great OC option, but I don't see anything resume wise that makes me believe he's a solid HC option. 

3 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

Trying to force myself into the KK hype. 

Not hard to like, he's an offensive mastermind that basically created Pat Mahomes. The reason why TT couldn't win is because of defense only. No recruiting against the SEC here, it's the NFL where you have a draft and salary cap and he seems to be very well liked in NFL circles, him being our coach gives us 1) an air raid offense and 2) a FA destination players want to come to, both things we've been lacking for the majority of my time watching the Jets. I like him or Monken, McCarthy third.

2 minutes ago, rickyt31 said:

lol I think Monken is a pretty good option. I'm just trying to find out why KK is getting this HC love besides some of the QBs he coached in college. Great OC option, but I don't see anything resume wise that makes me believe he's a solid HC option. 

what would make him a solid HC option?

1 minute ago, KingOfTheDot said:

what would make him a solid HC option?

As an HC, he turned a winless Southern Miss into a bowl team in 3 years. Then play called for one of the league's best offenses with Fitz & Wintson rotating. 

Archived