Free Agents

Lil' Shorty

3 hours ago, ravishingone said:

I think Bell is going to be a Jet

That's everyone's favorite guess. And it makes sense. They're one of the few teams that can give him whatever he wants and have a chance to actually let the contract play out. 

But the Colts have like $70M in cap space next year. And a much better QB in place. I can't imagine they'd wanna waste Luck's career. They paid good money to surround Peyton with everything they could on offense.

Bridgewater is gonna start on Sunday. Interested in seeing how he looks, but I'm sure he'll look good. I'm not sure what other starters won't be playing though. 

I'd love to pick him up regardless of how he does in the game this Sunday though. 

6 hours ago, Caaddy24 said:

Bridgewater is gonna start on Sunday. Interested in seeing how he looks, but I'm sure he'll look good. I'm not sure what other starters won't be playing though. 

I'd love to pick him up regardless of how he does in the game this Sunday though. 

Seems like an odd statement to make.

So if he looks uncomfortable and throws a couple picks, with zero zip on the ball, you still wanna bring him in?

15 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Seems like an odd statement to make.

So if he looks uncomfortable and throws a couple picks, with zero zip on the ball, you still wanna bring him in?

An odd statement?

Yeah, I'm not going to judge him based on one game in week 17 after holding the clipboard all year. 

Archived