MNF GDT: Minnesota at Seattle

Malfatron

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

From my experience he's always 1a and 1b with Kuechly. Though this year IMHO he's the clear-cut #1 guy now.

I agree, but I never hear any non-Seahawks fans say this.  People just instantly default to how Kuechly is the best MLB in the game.  Wagner was so awesome last year as well.  I just wanted to put it out there

=)

11 hours ago, Uncle Buck said:

Cousins is a better quarterback than Case Keenum.  If we were going to keep one of the QB's we had on the roster, I would have much rather gone with Teddy than Case.  Case was a one year wonder.  Cousins was the best option available.  He is good enough to win a Super Bowl, but he's no Tom Brady.  He isn't going to put the team on his back and get us there.  You have to put a team around him.  We have that team in every area except O-line.  Fix that and get a different offensive coordinator and we will be back in the hunt.  

If old geezer Peyton with no arm can win a SB............

21 hours ago, showtime said:

I agree, but I never hear any non-Seahawks fans say this.  People just instantly default to how Kuechly is the best MLB in the game.  Wagner was so awesome last year as well.  I just wanted to put it out there

=)

I don't watch a lot of Seahawks games but I will say that he played great against the Vikings.

The problem with DeFilippo was that it was Week 14 and he still didn't know where the weaknesses were. The drive where the Vikings were inside the 10 and didn't score was proof of that. Every play call was exactly what shouldn't have been called given our personnel and weaknesses.

8 hours ago, showtime said:

Lockett was a great signing.  I think a lot of people were saying he got overpaid, I think even I said that.  But he's been worth it.  Last I saw, Wilson and Lockett have the highest QB rating of any QB/WR combo in the league.

I was in the boat of people who thought that signing was horrible. I've been thoroughly proven wrong so far.

Archived