MNF GDT: Minnesota at Seattle

Malfatron

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

prediction:

Seattle wins 41-37

nah...this won't be a high scoring game...Our offense isn't good to score 30+ and our defense is good enough to not concede 30+...the only high scoring game Vikings have been involved so far this season was Rams game.

I don’t like our chances tonight given that Seattle is a tough place to play, they’ve been much better since their 0-2 start, and Kirk Cousins generally shrinks in prime time games but is especially bad on MNF with an 0-6 record.  Think Seattle wins by double digits  

2 hours ago, upriser7 said:

nah...this won't be a high scoring game...Our offense isn't good to score 30+ and our defense is good enough to not concede 30+...the only high scoring game Vikings have been involved so far this season was Rams game.

i have the feeling this is going to be a weird anomaly goty candidate game

1 hour ago, footbull3196 said:

I don’t like our chances tonight given that Seattle is a tough place to play, they’ve been much better since their 0-2 start, and Kirk Cousins generally shrinks in prime time games but is especially bad on MNF with an 0-6 record.  Think Seattle wins by double digits  

So far this season, Cousins had pretty good games against Rams, Packers in prime time games...he was ok even against Saints...the bad game he had was against Bears which is an extremely tough place to go this season, especially with our bad OL

Archived