Cowboys 16 Free Agents

Texas_OutLaw7

Lawrence needs to be given long term contract

Fleming resigned showed he can play a decent LT, Tyron is regressing who knows what's going on there

Rod Smith has played well enough to be given a small pay raise if he wishes to stay on

Justin March - Lillardi has played well on special teams needed depth

Daniel Ross has played well resign to a 1 or 2 year contract

Swaim has shown that he can contribute to the offense but he can't stay healthy let him walk

David Irving has so much talent but he can't get his head into the game let him walk

Damien Wilson's only strength is when he plays close to the line of scrimmage he sucks in coverage let him walk

Cole Beasley has shown that he can be a QB's safety blanket if he wishes to stay tender a contract

Datone Jones is another player hasn't been able to stay heathy let him walk

Tavon Austin hasn't shown me that he's worth that 6 million dollar contract take a pay cut or walk

Jamize Olawale he can walk find a true FB 

Marcus Martin he can walk

Caraun Reid has not played enough to show that he's worth while to resign

Darien Thompson only see him on special teams can he play in this defense if needed let him walk

LP  is the man if  he's wanting to stay on resign

I would just like to point out I really wanted Sam Hubbard this year and he has 6 sacks so far so that would not have been a bad value. Although now looking back I don't want to give up Gallup. I see stardom in his future.

You know Clowney may become a FA. If he came in at a affordable price at say like 14-15 a year would yall say no?

54 minutes ago, Calvert28 said:

I would just like to point out I really wanted Sam Hubbard this year and he has 6 sacks so far so that would not have been a bad value. Although now looking back I don't want to give up Gallup. I see stardom in his future.

You know Clowney may become a FA. If he came in at a affordable price at say like 14-15 a year would yall say no?

How has his health been in the last season or 2? If he has no health concerns the second question is how would he play with a similar type in RG?? On passing Downs I would expect him to be great but what about The Running Place? Don't we need a more Stout de?

4 hours ago, Calvert28 said:

Definitely would. But he's going to be way more than $15m/yr too. I'd bet Houston tags him anyway so it's probably a moot point. 

Archived