61: R2P29
TE DALLAS GOEDERT
SOUTH DAKOTA STATE Starting TE
93: R3P29
C FRANK RAGNOW
ARKANSAS Starting G
129: R4P29
EDGE KYLIE FITTS
UTAH Leo/Sam Project. highly athletic but had some injury problems in college.  with an Opening at Sam LBer potentially and with fowlers likely hood of being released next year we could be looking for a subpackage edge rusher. 
203: R6P29
CB TONY BROWN
ALABAMA Nickle/dime CB
230: R7P12
DL JAMES LOONEY
CALIFORNIA athletic DL who can be a Base end on run downs and kick inside on passing
247: R7P29
RB CHASE EDMONDS
FORDHAM solid RB who posted one of the higher sparq results in this class for his position. 

23 minutes ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

If the Jags go OG, I want Hernandez or Wynn.

If they go WR, I want Sutton.

If they go TE, I want Goedert. 

i wouldnt sleep on DJ moore at wr.  i mean our WR coach worked with him plus moores 97th percentile in athleticism. we seem to favor smaller wrs who are athletic so. 

i like Billy Price more then wynn but any of the 3 would be good. 

1 minute ago, LinderFournette said:

i wouldnt sleep on DJ moore at wr.  i mean our WR coach worked with him plus moores 97th percentile in athleticism. we seem to favor smaller wrs who are athletic so. 

i like Billy Price more then wynn but any of the 3 would be good. 

Wouldn’t surprise me if they took Moore. He is a good WR and obviously the Keenan factor. I prefer Sutton though, especially if A-Rob leaves.

With Price, with his injury, it wouldn’t surprise me if he is there in the 2nd round. 

1 minute ago, KhanYouDigIt said:

Wouldn’t surprise me if they took Moore. He is a good WR and obviously the Keenan factor. I prefer Sutton though, especially if A-Rob leaves.

With Price, with his injury, it wouldn’t surprise me if he is there in the 2nd round. 

hes gonna be ready week 1 so i dont think theres gonna be a knock on him

12 hours ago, LinderFournette said:

hes gonna be ready week 1 so i dont think theres gonna be a knock on him

If that's the case and the medicals check out, i do like Billy Price over the others too.  Seems likely there will be different opinions among teams, on how much that hurts his value though, depending on team medical assessments.  He could slip a bit.  Injured interior OLinemen aren't the sexiest draft stock.

As long as he's not going to require a redshirt rookie year or some serious missed time, i'd be very happy with him in the 1st though.

6 hours ago, Tugboat said:

If that's the case and the medicals check out, i do like Billy Price over the others too.  Seems likely there will be different opinions among teams, on how much that hurts his value though, depending on team medical assessments.  He could slip a bit.  Injured interior OLinemen aren't the sexiest draft stock.

As long as he's not going to require a redshirt rookie year or some serious missed time, i'd be very happy with him in the 1st though.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2018/story/_/id/22669196/ohio-state-center-billy-price-surgery-pectoral-injury

Says it shouldn't affect his stock and note it was a partial and not a full tear

Archived