Montae Nicholson arrested

MikeT14

18 hours ago, Slateman said:

Brilliant move. Go ahead and assault random people in a state with Virginia's gun laws.

I’d love to see this police report, until I do, I can’t make a judgement on what actually happened.

My hunch is that the other people started it, the woman that Montae was with started going off on them and then things escalated from there. 

I mean, do we know exactly what Montae did to get the assault charge?

From what I read the woman he was with broke a bottle over the other driver or his woman’s head. It seems to me this is a learning lesson for Montae to stay away from crazy women, even if they are hot bc there are also hot women who aren’t crazy!

21 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

I’d love to see this police report, until I do, I can’t make a judgement on what actually happened.

My hunch is that the other people started it, the woman that Montae was with started going off on them and then things escalated from there. 

I mean, do we know exactly what Montae did to get the assault charge?

From what I read the woman he was with broke a bottle over the other driver or his woman’s head. It seems to me this is a learning lesson for Montae to stay away from crazy women, even if they are hot bc there are also hot women who aren’t crazy!

Saw the video. Yeah he knocked someone out.

14 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

Saw the video. Yeah he knocked someone out.

They probably deserved it bc they said some crap about him or him & the Redskins or whatever. I’d love to know what this other idiot said.

I’ll also add that I like the fact that we have someone on the team that will kick someone’s arse if they talk ish! The Redskins have been too soft as an org/team for about a decade. I don’t mind having a few guys who are tough, even if they occasionally do stupid ish too.

24 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

They probably deserved it bc they said some crap about him or him & the Redskins or whatever. I’d love to know what this other idiot said.

I’ll also add that I like the fact that we have someone on the team that will kick someone’s arse if they talk ish! The Redskins have been too soft as an org/team for about a decade. I don’t mind having a few guys who are tough, even if they occasionally do stupid ish too.

Montae knocked the dude out and pounced on him

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

I mean when I was in my early 20s I did some stupid stuff.  Young people make mistakes, thank god I didn't grow up at a time when there were camera phones and social media.  

Sure. But mistakes do have consequences. Otherwise, you keep making them

43 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

So wait...because someone says crap about you, you're allowed to physically assault them, knock them out and then pound them while unconscious? That's news to the legal code of Virginia.

Regardless, I'm more focused on the fact that he is so undisciplined that he goes out to drink late at night during the season.

#cuthim

10 minutes ago, Thaiphoon said:

So wait...because someone says crap about you, you're allowed to physically assault them, knock them out and then pound them while unconscious? That's news to the legal code of Virginia.

Regardless, I'm more focused on the fact that he is so undisciplined that he goes out to drink late at night during the season.

#cuthim

They aren't going to cut him after claiming a player that is accused of much worse.  

Archived