Montae Nicholson arrested

MikeT14

44 minutes ago, PARROTHEAD said:

Turtle is right.

Right up until the point where the guy was clearly knocked out. And Montae pounced on him still attacking.

2 guys want to go at it. They should be free to do so. But Montae clearly crossed a line there when the guy couldnt defend himself any longer.

America pre-Millennial to the world : John Wayne, Shaft, Rambo, Richard Roundtree, Popeye, Burt Reynolds, Dirty Harry, Cheech and Chong

America post-Millennial to world : Paris Hilton, Kardasians, Cyrus girl, Star Wars, Avengers, Jenners, Taylor Swift

Is it millennials never want to take responsibilities for their actions and are snowflakes, or millennials are soft and need to be tough guys that get into street fights? Just want to make sure we’re meeting old guy standards 

10 hours ago, Slateman said:

I'm gonna say this again

YOU DONT GET TO ATTACK SOMEONE OVER SOMETHING THAT WAS SAID UNLESS YOU HAVE A FEAR FOR YOUR LIFE.

😂 Whatever, I vehemently disagree. If I was a minority and a person called me a racial slur I’d do all I could to make sure they  thought twice about doing that again. I’d beat them into the ground.

Just now, turtle28 said:

😂 Whatever vehemently disagree. If I was a minority and a person called me a racial slur I’d do all I could to make sure they never thought twice about doing that again. I’d beat them into the ground.

And would the satisfaction of doing that be worth potentially losing a half million dollar a year paycheck? Sometimes you need to grit your teeth and let people be ignorant or stupid, as distasteful as it is. 

I get that he’s young and I don’t think a drunk fight makes him a bad person a la a Reuben Foster or Tyreek Hill.  I do draw the line at the idea that this isn’t an issue or that some ridiculous machismo says he has to throw responsibility to the wind and beat some guy up in a WorldStar HipHop Street fight.

24 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

Is it millennials never want to take responsibilities for their actions and are snowflakes, or millennials are soft and need to be tough guys that get into street fights? Just want to make sure we’re meeting old guy standards 

Looks like both.

And not a old guy. Am from Trinidad.

Caribbeans. We be like....

59 minutes ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

And would the satisfaction of doing that be worth potentially losing a half million dollar a year paycheck? Sometimes you need to grit your teeth and let people be ignorant or stupid, as distasteful as it is. 

I get that he’s young and I don’t think a drunk fight makes him a bad person a la a Reuben Foster or Tyreek Hill.  I do draw the line at the idea that this isn’t an issue or that some ridiculous machismo says he has to throw responsibility to the wind and beat some guy up in a WorldStar HipHop Street fight.

If You Don’t Stand for Something, You’ll Fall for Anything

4 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

So you stand for dudes punching people in the face?  I don’t understand your strong response in this thread.

Like I said all along, it depends on what was said for me by the other guy. There are reasons to fight for me, and I don’t think a guy who’s never gotten in trouble since he arrived in NoVA 18 months ago just went after a guy for nothing. 

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

😂 Whatever, I vehemently disagree. If I was a minority and a person called me a racial slur I’d do all I could to make sure they  thought twice about doing that again. I’d beat them into the ground.

1. That will likely involve prison time for you.

2. In a state like Virginia, that could get you shot by the person you attacked.

1 hour ago, turtle28 said:

Like I said all along, it depends on what was said for me by the other guy. There are reasons to fight for me, and I don’t think a guy who’s never gotten in trouble since he arrived in NoVA 18 months ago just went after a guy for nothing. 

I lived in NoVA my whole life, outside of four years in the Marines. Never been arrested.

Nicholson's been here less than 2 years and is already going out, getting hammered at 2am, and getting arrested.

14 hours ago, turtle28 said:

Whatever, says the guys who tell us how great their middle school and high school years were when half of the team was drunks and routinely getting in bar fights and talk about it on the air today or one of the teams best players of the 80s/early 90s was a coke head.

You can think whatever you want. I’m tired of this team having choir boys and finishing at best 9-7.

You think that's why we're 9-7? Oh boy...

8 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

It's just because millennials don't grab life by the .... 

It's millennials fault for everything wrong today. We know that. It's nothing that was done 40/30/20 years ago and pushed down the line. 

3 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

It's just because millennials don't grab life by the .... 

It's millennials fault for everything wrong today. We know that. It's nothing that was done 40/30/20 years ago and pushed down the line. 

To be fair, every generation blames the next generation for the problems their generation made. There's always something, whether it is jazz, rock & roll, hippies, drugs, snowflakes, or what have you.

You'll blame the whatever-the-heck-we-name-our-kids-generation down the road. It's the cirrrrrcle of liiiiiiffe ... #earworm

Archived