Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

On Marquel Lee’s IG he posted 3 pics of him in what I can only describe as one of those contraptions dogs who lose leg/legs get.... it’s a bike type contraption meant to be able to walk on one leg.

He obviously just had some major knee or ankle surgery.... looks like ankle cuz of the wierd sock like thing he has on.  Plus he was on IR last year (but came back the last few weeks to play).... so it’s odd.

kellz_ocho on IG.... Check it out.

https://gramster.net/kellz_ocho

i can only guess the physical showed he needed surgery and that’s why he failed it and was released.  I wish him the best and hope he can recover and get back into the league.

4 hours ago, jimkelly02 said:

On Marquel Lee’s IG he posted 3 pics of him in what I can only describe as one of those contraptions dogs who lose leg/legs get.... it’s a bike type contraption meant to be able to walk on one leg.

He obviously just had some major knee or ankle surgery.... looks like ankle cuz of the wierd sock like thing he has on.  Plus he was on IR last year (but came back the last few weeks to play).... so it’s odd.

kellz_ocho on IG.... Check it out.

https://gramster.net/kellz_ocho

i can only guess the physical showed he needed surgery and that’s why he failed it and was released.  I wish him the best and hope he can recover and get back into the league.

I figured he was cut because he wasn't right with his health. 

3 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

I figured he was cut because he wasn't right with his health. 

Yeah.... they he failed his physical which resulted in his contract being terminated.

it wasn’t cuz the coaches decided they didn’t need a borderline starter on a rookie deal (aka cheap) Because we’re going to have a 4-2-5 Base D like some on here though.

4 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

-just seen we released Ken Crawley and Rod Smith is off the COVID-19 list. Now all our players are cleared to practice 

- just seen PJ Hall sign with the Houston Texans

Earlier in the off-season I thought Crawley was going to be a tough one to cut, although ultimately wouldn’t make it.  Guess not.  He’s had a weird career... went from solid #2/3 CB to bring cut by a bunch of teams with little to no playing time.

4 minutes ago, jimkelly02 said:

Earlier in the off-season I thought Crawley was going to be a tough one to cut, although ultimately wouldn’t make it.  Guess not.  He’s had a weird career... went from solid #2/3 CB to bring cut by a bunch of teams with little to no playing time.

I thought he was a sneaky good pickup. showed he was an NFL player early on, and no major injury. maybe doesn't have the focus to be a NFL player. 

21 minutes ago, Humble_Beast said:

Crawley already signing with the Cardinals.. maybe could have nabbed a 7th rounder for him

https://www.revengeofthebirds.com/2020/8/19/21376366/cardinals-expected-to-sign-former-raider-saints-cb-ken-crawley

Idk teams don’t trade even conditional 7ths for guys like Crawley.   He’s not substantially better than anyone else available still in FA.

idk why he’s apparently regresssed.... he’s still only 27.  I will say it is hard for guys who aren’t starters, the top “backup”, or draft picks the team is invested in developing to stick on teams.  He’s become a mercenary of sorts and the teams he signs with aren’t invested in him.  They can cut him and get someone else easily.  It’s a cold world for players like him.  They can even have a good camp and get cut ultimately in a numbers game or because the ST coach prefers someone else.

I had a long conversation once with Austin Calitro in my bosses office when Austin came to visit.  He was saying that despite playing well on defense when he got snaps in the game (and he was playing very well.... like replacement level starter level.... look at how he played versus is last year) Seattle’s ST coach Brian Schneider just had “his guys” and Austin wasn’t one of them.  Even though he had played well as a LB in regular season games he ended up being cut because Schneider preferred someone else.

On 8/20/2020 at 10:57 PM, Kevin Durantula am I? said:

PJ "Beetlejuice" Hall. 

@MrOaktown_56

im not questioning your moderation discussions... you’ve always been very kind to me and given me fair warnings and showed proper restraint.  I think we’ve chatted enough that I don’t need to even say that but just to avoid others misinterpreting things I’ll say that.

That said.... this guys obviously a troll and just making problems despite being warned.  Yes I’ve been warned too but at least I had good intentions.  Sure I may have strayed past a few lines but I don’t think anyone would, even from the other side, would say I wasn’t purposefully causing issues.... as this guy is.

He’s clearly a teenage troll.... stumbled over here form 4chan.  He adds no value and is just rude, annoying, and violates rules intentionally.  No one wants him here.... can’t we just ban him?  Even when me and @ BayRaider went at it I never said “Suck my *****” like this guy has... nor did Bayraider.  This is clearly only going to intensify out of control.  Can we vote him off the board or something?