Random Raider Stuff

RaidersAreOne

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

I just hope that we're aggressive this off-season, we need to get better up front and we need more weapons in the passing game. 

We need a real #1 wr and an offensive line retool in the worst way. Gotta do both of those. A burner would be nice too. Albeit that could be the #1 I just don’t see that in FA. 

Edited by FloydFan

1 minute ago, FloydFan said:

We need a real #1 wr and an offensive line retool in the worst way. Gotta do both of those. A burner would be nice too. Albeit that could be the #1 I just don’t see that in FA. 

Some potential guys to watch:

• Morgan Moses, RT (Played with the Jets at a position of need, McDaniels saw a ton of him)

• Jakobi Meyers, WR (Productive player for the Pats the last two seasons)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, NYRaider said:

Some potential guys to watch:

• Morgan Moses, RT (Played with the Jets at a position of need, McDaniels saw a ton of him)

• Jakobi Meyers, WR (Productive player for the Pats the last two seasons)

I would love Jakobi as a good not over spending deal. By no means consider him the 1 but a great depth piece that can help other receivers get the O down. 

4 minutes ago, FloydFan said:

What if we got Chark in FA, and Metchie in the second or something of that nature?  With Waller, Renfrow and the rest of the gang.

Just now, FloydFan said:

I would love Jakobi as a good not over spending deal. By no means consider him the 1 but a great depth piece that can help other receivers get the O down. 

Yeah Meyers is definitely a complimentary WR but based on New England's recent approach to WR he seems like a realistic possibility. As do guys like Will Fuller, MSV, and Christian Kirk. 

Just now, Totty said:

What if we got Chark in FA, and Metchie in the second or something of that nature?  With Waller, Renfrow and the rest of the gang.

I like Chark but I will say I also really like Juju for McDaniels O. May just be me but he seems like a great fit. 

Just now, NYRaider said:

Yeah Meyers is definitely a complimentary WR but based on New England's recent approach to WR he seems like a realistic possibility. As do guys like Will Fuller, MSV, and Christian Kirk. 

I agree. I would also love to see a Fuller flyer. We absolutely have to add speed to the WR corps this off-season. We lack it desperately. 

Just now, FloydFan said:

I like Chark but I will say I also really like Juju for McDaniels O. May just be me but he seems like a great fit. 

JuJu would be a good fit but he doesn't really stretch the field much. Although I wouldn't mind JuJu and then someone like Will Fuller on a flier deal.

Just now, NYRaider said:

JuJu would be a good fit but he doesn't really stretch the field much. Although I wouldn't mind JuJu and then someone like Will Fuller on a flier deal.

Exactly. Juju and Fuller would be ideal to me but I think Juju would be a very great fit for the O as a whole. But yes we still need a burner if Juju is the guy

Just now, FloydFan said:

I agree. I would also love to see a Fuller flyer. We absolutely have to add speed to the WR corps this off-season. We lack it desperately. 

After seeing Crabtree and Nelly revive their careers with us, I'd assume that we could sell Fuller on a similar pitch. He's the perfect boom/bust guy, obviously the injury concerns are real but if he's healthy he's basically what Ruggs was supposed to be.

• Like 1

Just now, NYRaider said:

After seeing Crabtree and Nelly revive their careers with us, I'd assume that we could sell Fuller on a similar pitch. He's the perfect boom/bust guy, obviously the injury concerns are real but if he's healthy he's basically what Ruggs was supposed to be.

Yep. I think Fuller would be a great project like that for us. See if we can get him back up to speed. 

• Like 1