Christmas wish, pick one, fire Bruce or Ernie

turtle28

On the Junkies on 106.7 The Fan this morning they had a question who you would rather see fired Bruce or Ernie?

I don’t like either GM, but I think the obvious choice here is Bruce Allen!

I can live with the Wizards being around or just over .500 bc they were so awful for so long. I can NOT live with the Redskins continually being a 6 to 9 win team!!

I want the Redskins to be a winner far more than any other team in DC and I don’t think Bruce knows how to build a team. Much like Cerrato, Bruce can collect some talent but he doesn’t know how to build a team, we need a GM who does. 

14 minutes ago, mike23md said:

It has to be Allen. 

Maybe that is because I dont follow the Wizards. But aside from the Capitals, this area sucks in sports. 

I would say that the last 4 years have been the best DC sports has seen in a very long time since the Redskins were one of the best teams from 81-92. The Caps were always in the mix for the Eastern Conf Finals even before their Stanley Cup Championship, the Nats were getting to the post season every other year, the Wiz before this season were a playoff team in 4 of the last 6 season and the Redskins were at least hovering around .500.

That being said, the area did still suck in sports overall. They should be better considering it’s the nations capital.

Decided to quit watching the Wizards two years ago when Ted inexplicably gave Ernie a secret contract extension. At this point, I don’t really care about them anymore. 

I’d rather see Bruce go. The Redskins are my favorite sports team bar none. I want to see them back to where they once were and more importantly I want to see them respected again. 

3 hours ago, mike23md said:

It has to be Allen. 

Maybe that is because I dont follow the Wizards. But aside from the Capitals, this area sucks in sports. 

1. Obviously it has to be Allen.
  2. The Nats are pretty good.

Archived