Seriously...who can beat the Bears with that D?

ibt734

1 hour ago, Nabbs4u said:

The highlighted is exactly how that defense and the Bears can be beat.

We've  seen good Trubisky  and bad Trubisky. He has a Blake Bortles 5 TO type game, that defense  wont matters. 

Bears will advance or not based on Trubisky's play good or bad.

And if the Bears D makes other team's QBs look bad?

2 hours ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Obviously not but last time I checked you don’t play on defense the whole game and the whole goal is to score points. At least that’s what I thought. Maybe they changed the rules or something.

The Bears D scores a lot of points. Or so I have heard. 

On 12/24/2018 at 1:25 PM, ibt734 said:

Defenses travel well. Tell me how any team can expose and beat the Bears with the D they have. Goff....exposed. Rodgers....exposed. Cousins....exposed. Who is to say that the Bears can't do to Brees what they did to Goff? If Trubisky plays like he has the last two weeks, how do they lose?

Beaten by Eli. Bears defense...exposed

3 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

The highlighted is exactly how that defense and the Bears can be beat.

We've  seen good Trubisky  and bad Trubisky. He has a Blake Bortles 5 TO type game, that defense  wont matters. 

Bears will advance or not based on Trubisky's play good or bad.

Trubisky has NEVER had a 5 TO game.  He literally played the worst game of his career against the Rams.  They still won.  None of the Bears 4 losses are bc of Trubisky.  

5 hours ago, ibt734 said:

Your stupid looking team gave up huge points to Seattle and Minny. The Rams won those games because those two teams didn't have the D the Bears have. I'll focus on what I think is in play. When we see the Lambs, our D will make Goff start talking to himself by the middle of the first quarter. 

Lol. I'd be inclined to root for the Bears if not for arrogant fans like yourself. The playoffs are going to be fun.

1 hour ago, Superman(DH23) said:

Trubisky has NEVER had a 5 TO game.  He literally played the worst game of his career against the Rams.  They still won.  None of the Bears 4 losses are bc of Trubisky.  

Well then hell, guess there are 4 QB / Teams that could beat the Bears and their 85' Defense. So it is possible?

If only one of those Juggernauts/QB  (GB, NYG, NE, Mia) were in the playoffs a NFC team might actually have a chance.

Guess we'll  have to see if they face Brady in the SB to find out this answer. Especially since Trubisky wont be an issue come playoffs. 

3 minutes ago, Nabbs4u said:

Well then hell, guess there are 4 QB / Teams that could beat the Bears and their 85' Defense. So it is possible?

If only one of those Juggernauts/QB  (GB, NYG, NE, Mia) were in the playoffs a NFC team might actually have a chance.

Guess we'll  have to see if they face Brady in the SB to find out this answer. Especially since Trubisky wont be an issue come playoffs. 

Just accept it, man. The Bears are guaranteed to win the Super Bowl. Yes, they are statistically inferior to the Vikings defense that got lit up in last year's playoffs, but we all know that could never happen to the Bears. They're just too good. Nobody can beat their defense. And Trubisky is going to light it up in the playoffs. Just ignore their mediocre play on the road. The Bears have this. We're all stupid for not handing them to the title now.

Archived