Dynasty and Keepers Offseason Talk

EaglesPeteC

11 hours ago, animaltested said:

Feeling very bearish on DJ Chark and Michael Gallup now.

Thinking taking Singletary (12th), Deebo (15+), Mostert (15+) and Allen Robinson (4th Round)

Robinson over Chark might seem crazy, but down the stretch AROB was a much more consistent producer. Could be even better with Foles. Am I over thinking it?

I’m bearish on Singletary. Check out a recent thread by a colleague of mine.

im also bearish on the extent deebo’s ceiling can be reached. You can check my reasoning in my thread.

I love Chark and Gallup this year particularly. I see Chark as the alpha in that team and Gruden feeds his alpha WRs. I’m thinking a jump in TS% from 21% to 23-24%. I also think Chark playing hurt the last few weeks coming back from that ankle injury has skewed some people’s views. 

Gallup had a higher TS% than Amari last year. Lamb isn’t walking in and taking that job. 

I do love me some ARob tho. He is my most owned player.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I’m bearish on Singletary. Check out a recent thread by a colleague of mine.

im also bearish on the extent deebo’s ceiling can be reached. You can check my reasoning in my thread.

I love Chark and Gallup this year particularly. I see Chark as the alpha in that team and Gruden feeds his alpha WRs. I’m thinking a jump in TS% from 21% to 23-24%. I also think Chark playing hurt the last few weeks coming back from that ankle injury has skewed some people’s views. 

Gallup had a higher TS% than Amari last year. Lamb isn’t walking in and taking that job. 

I do love me some ARob tho. He is my most owned player.

I'd be glad if I could get ARob and Chark in my home league this year.

I don't really think the guys in my league are too high on A rob and like you said, they'll also look at Chark as someone who faded down the stretch.

• 2 weeks later...

I am in a salary cap dynasty league  and we are in the the drop portion. We have a 40 million dollar budget for 32 player IDP rosters. 

I have Alshon Jeffrey costing me $2.3 million. I get half that back if I cut him. 

Im back and forth between keeping him and cutting him. What would you do? 

Dynasty League. I need a RB and QB badly. Is it smart of me to trade A. Thielen  for the 1.06 or is that too much. My starting WR's if I let Thielen walk will be Hopkins, Hilton, R. Anderson after that I got random guys like Sanu, C. Conley, M. Boykin, Tyrell Williams, A. Jeffery and whom ever I draft.

Edited by vikes635
forgot I has 2 peeps on IR

On 7/1/2020 at 9:17 AM, EaglesPeteC said:

I am in a salary cap dynasty league  and we are in the the drop portion. We have a 40 million dollar budget for 32 player IDP rosters. 

I have Alshon Jeffrey costing me $2.3 million. I get half that back if I cut him. 

Im back and forth between keeping him and cutting him. What would you do? 

I would cut him get half back as he probably is going to miss the beginning part of the season and then swoop him back up off free agency for cheap if you want.

With Mostert, and Deebo being out for the season (probably) asking for a trade, starting to wonder with a using one of my 4 keepers on Higbee might be a solid bet. 

IDK, looking like Chark, Singletary, Robinson, Higbee?

Is it even worth it to waste a keeper slot on Deebo just to be able to keeper him in 2021?

Or keep Deebo over Robinson, and try to grab AROB at the top of the 3rd?

My pod is doing a special donation based pod. If any of you are interested we would love to see more people donate, even if it’s just $1 to enter the raffle and have us help breakdown your team and some moves that you can make. So far we have raised about $85 but we are hoping to raise some more in the coming days.