Survivor III: Winners Versus Losers

MacReady

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

whereas Ted put himself out there to many people. propelling the game forward. 

how is staying under the radar a reason to vote you to win?

i am having trouble seeing how i can vote for someone who just tried to hide the whole game.

give me a reason why Ted doesnt deserve the win over you?

I don't see it that way.  Ted and Rags maybe talked to each other two or three times all game.  I kept rags group and Teds group on the same page for the majority of the game. I came up with some of our winning strategies and constantly was a top three finisher in the skills comp.  

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

You may not like the play with honor system and that's fine but it was then again here I am and there you are so maybe there's some merit to it 

I only kept you alive because it would help ted get to the end. Ted and I have 10+ pages of PMs together. We planned many things out.

I could have used my double vote to evict you instead of Et80. Easily. 

I thought about it too. But I knew Ted and you were close, so I envisioned a F3 of you, me, and Ted, because we both would take Ted to the end.

You were saved because of Ted, not because of your own gameplan.

Maybe Ted manipulated me. If so, he deserves to win even more.

So far, all the survivor jury voters have gotten it right in previous seasons.

Rag voting you to win over Ted reeks of a bitter jury member. When in fact you had a gentlemans agreement that whomever went out 3rd would be evicted 

7 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

also had to talk ted off the ledge multiple times from making dumb decisions that would have cost us pretty dearly.  I think he'll admit to that. 

yes, he has admitted that in pms to me earlier in the game 

however, i tend to think the maverick that makes it to the end (me last year, ted this year) is more difficult a journey and more noteworthy than the guy who stays in his lane (hockey last year, you this year).

19 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

i banked on you not making that mistake.

you let me down.

It was the only way to ensure you got booted next.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Rag voting you to win over Ted reeks of a bitter jury member. When in fact you had a gentlemans agreement that whomever went out 3rd would be evicted 

1.  I haven't voted yet, nor have I decided on my vote.
2.  We have played many games together, I think you know I am not the bitter type.
3.  I certainly wasn't aware of that agreement.  

3 hours ago, Nazgul said:

Eff you, Malf. I would have kept you to the end just so I could have gotten my 3rd second place. You ruined this once again for me.
I am never allying with you again. Never ever.

to be fair, i fought to keep you, but they werent having it.

i did tell some people to evict me over you, but they didnt want to.

i was legitly upset that you were evicted

3 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

yes, he has admitted that in pms to me earlier in the game 

however, i tend to think the maverick that makes it to the end (me last year, ted this year) is more difficult a journey and more noteworthy than the guy who stays in his lane (hockey last year, you this year).

Post. I only kept you around cause ted liked you so ted is the only reason you survived 

Post 2.yes ted admitted to me that bcb stopped ted from making decisions that probably would have eliminated ted early 

In conclusion, you can't save me for ted if I didn't save ted from himself first so basically I saved myself 

No matter what I say you're gonna back ted because his style reminds you more of yours.  I'm not gonna apologize for a style that got ne to the finals.  I may not like the Patriots dink and dunk offense but by gosh is it effective 

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Fair.  But no, I am not voting based on that alone.  

Ted at least could have pretended to go back and forth to lube me up a bit.

yeah, he could have made each of you do a speech on why he should keep you.

tv ratings dropped during that episode

39 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I also turned him down when he offered to give me his Immunity idol cause that's who I am 

This is a losing move though, tbh.

Take any advantage you can. Repeating this mistake, after I did this exact thing (ask Malf) in the previous Survivor is especially damning.

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

No matter what I say you're gonna back ted because his style reminds you more of yours.  I'm not gonna apologize for a style that got ne to the finals.  I may not like the Patriots dink and dunk offense but by gosh is it effective 

I also don't think anyone is questioning the style that got you to the end. It worked. You're there while we're all here on the jury. That isn't the question here. Because Ted is there as well, and we need to decide if your style was better / more effective throughout the game. And I don't forsee him saying his style was primarily focused on his non-moves.

Archived