Bears vs Vikings GDT

Malfatron

18 minutes ago, Packerraymond said:

Trubisky is so mediocre. This division is still ours if Rodgers can get right.

Yep.  If Fangio stays, if this defense doesn't take a step back next year, and if Trubisky improves, Bears are serious Super Bowl competitors next year.

Lots of ifs.  

4 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Yep.  If Fangio stays, if this defense doesn't take a step back next year, and if Trubisky improves, Bears are serious Super Bowl competitors next year.

Lots of ifs.  

We need someone to hire Fangio away, and then for the Bears to have a Packers like amount of injuries.

3 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Lots of ifs.  

One of the easier categories we can expect some regression is the sheer amount of turnovers that the Bears forced this year + defensive TD's. 27 INT, 9 fumble recoveries, and 6 TD's.

I told everybody this would be Kirk.

That video of him yelling at Shanahan that so and so was "Wide effing open" when the Redskins missed the playoffs on that one interception.

Now he's yelling st Thielen.

Dude has no accountability whatsoever.   

1 minute ago, Outpost31 said:

I told everybody this would be Kirk.

That video of him yelling at Shanahan that so and so was "Wide effing open" when the Redskins missed the playoffs on that one interception.

Now he's yelling st Thielen.

Dude has no accountability whatsoever.   

I mean both those routes were awful, he has a legit gripe, but it's still so beautiful.

Archived