2018-2019 Offseason Thread (Season Concludes)

gopherwrestler

1 hour ago, Vikes_Bolts1228 said:

You know who I'd really be interested in bringing in once Zimmer moves on

Brad Childress.

I just don't think he was given a fair chance last time around and I really think he'd be a great fit with this team. His personality and delegation skills are what this team needs.

xD

Here may be a OLine coach available if the Bengals blow the staff up. 

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/8/3/17642736/frank-pollack-culture-change-is-showing

personally, I know very little of the guy, but some great quotes from it. 

Defensive end Carlos Dunlap sees a big difference, telling Fox 19 that Pollack is “making (the offensive lineman) into fighters.” Running back Joe Mixon added that Pollack has “changed the culture (and) the way they block around here. The attitude, strength-wise, they’re way more physical than last year.” Giovani Bernard agreed, saying earlier this spring:

“Seeing Frank in the meeting room, you knew once he stepped up there it was a change. That’s not a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just a different feel. You can understand that they want to change the mentality of the offensive line as well as the running backs….He’s just the opposite of Paul. A little bit more vocal. I’m not saying that Paul was never vocal. (Pollack) is just a more in-your-face kind of guy

2 minutes ago, gopherwrestler said:

Here may be a OLine coach available if the Bengals blow the staff up. 

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2018/8/3/17642736/frank-pollack-culture-change-is-showing

personally, I know very little of the guy, but some great quotes from it. 

Defensive end Carlos Dunlap sees a big difference, telling Fox 19 that Pollack is “making (the offensive lineman) into fighters.” Running back Joe Mixon added that Pollack has “changed the culture (and) the way they block around here. The attitude, strength-wise, they’re way more physical than last year.” Giovani Bernard agreed, saying earlier this spring:

“Seeing Frank in the meeting room, you knew once he stepped up there it was a change. That’s not a good thing or a bad thing, it’s just a different feel. You can understand that they want to change the mentality of the offensive line as well as the running backs….He’s just the opposite of Paul. A little bit more vocal. I’m not saying that Paul was never vocal. (Pollack) is just a more in-your-face kind of guy

Color me intrigued 

Archived