Gase fired

Rgossett07

5 hours ago, freak_of_nature said:

From reports, John and BAL agreed to part ways just a few weeks ago. Maybe he can be had for less.

I agree.  If we were to somehow land John Harbaugh I would be excited about it, but not at the price of a 1st round pick.  

On a wildly different but Gase related topic.........Ever since Chris Foerester got busted snorting lines in the Dolphins facility I’ve always wondered how involved his “good friend” Adam Gase might be with that sort of thing.  I remember a few days after the Foerester incident watching Gase in an interview where he couldn’t stop messing with his nose.  Add in the fact that Foerster obviously had no fear of repercussions should someone walk in on him while making that video in the Dolphins facility and it all makes me very suspicious if Gase could have an issue like Foerster.  I’ve never posted about this in a forum, but I have mentioned this to fellow fins fans that are family members and friends and I’ve had several come back to me that they noticed the same once I mentioned it.

Am I just being way out there with this?  Or could this be a case of where there’s smoke there’s fire.

53 minutes ago, Swampbilly said:

Ever since Chris Foerester got busted snorting lines in the Dolphins facility I’ve always wondered how involved his “good friend” Adam Gase might be with that sort of thing.  I remember a few days after the Foerester incident watching Gase in an interview where he couldn’t stop messing with his nose.  Add in the fact that Foerster obviously had no fear of repercussions should someone walk in on him while making that video in the Dolphins facility and it all makes me very suspicious if Gase could have an issue like Foerster.  I’ve never posted about this in a forum, but I have mentioned this to fellow fins fans that are family members and friends and I’ve had several come back to me that they noticed the same once I mentioned it.

Am I just being way out there with this?  Or could this be a case of where there’s smoke there’s fire.

I wouldn't dismiss the theory.

4 hours ago, Swampbilly said:

On a wildly different but Gase related topic.........Ever since Chris Foerester got busted snorting lines in the Dolphins facility I’ve always wondered how involved his “good friend” Adam Gase might be with that sort of thing.  I remember a few days after the Foerester incident watching Gase in an interview where he couldn’t stop messing with his nose.  Add in the fact that Foerster obviously had no fear of repercussions should someone walk in on him while making that video in the Dolphins facility and it all makes me very suspicious if Gase could have an issue like Foerster.  I’ve never posted about this in a forum, but I have mentioned this to fellow fins fans that are family members and friends and I’ve had several come back to me that they noticed the same once I mentioned it.

Wouldn't be the craziest thing to happen in the NFL (obviously). I wouldn't bank on it but if we found out 20 years later he partook in the occasional party I wouldn't be shocked.

Ross  hires T-bomb for no good reason, and when the team flounders t-bomb somehow retains his job.  Our drafts are substandard.  Our free agents are substandard.  Our coaching hires are substandard.  Yet the GM is safe.

I think Ross is a retard.

9 hours ago, Deadeye said:

Ross  hires T-bomb for no good reason, and when the team flounders t-bomb somehow retains his job.  Our drafts are substandard.  Our free agents are substandard.  Our coaching hires are substandard.  Yet the GM is safe.

I think Ross is a retard.

I think Grier was doing a decent job before Tannebaum came and messed it up. Now that the Bum is out (at least, re-assigned) it will be interesting to see how Grier can perform unimpeded.

Also...

Miami’s interest in Allen didn’t emerge until Friday. If the silence was deliberate, it was brilliant. Although any of the other teams looking for coaches could have interviewed Allen during the bye week, the fact that no one immediately pursued him may have kept others from adding Allen to the list. Now, it’s too late; by rule, Allen won’t be available for interviews by other teams until the Saints’ postseason run ends. Only the Dolphins would be able to re-interview Allen in the dead period before Super Bowl week.

18 hours ago, Jtownsfine5t said:

Also...

Miami’s interest in Allen didn’t emerge until Friday. If the silence was deliberate, it was brilliant. Although any of the other teams looking for coaches could have interviewed Allen during the bye week, the fact that no one immediately pursued him may have kept others from adding Allen to the list. Now, it’s too late; by rule, Allen won’t be available for interviews by other teams until the Saints’ postseason run ends. Only the Dolphins would be able to re-interview Allen in the dead period before Super Bowl week.

Or the other reason:

No one wants Dennis Allen.

I hope Miami looks at the Raiders and what they are doing, after many years of settling for coach and GM they finally went and got franchise football guys to run the organization. I would gladly give up a # 1 pick for John Harbaugh, he would immediately bring toughness and respect to Miami. I do not understand the half rebuild at the top either, at some point Ross has to understand to be the best you have to have the best and it starts at the top first and then filters down through the organization. When something spoils or goes bad you have to get ride of the whole batch and start over or the remnants of the bad will taint the new .

• 1 month later...

Hey guys, this is really random, but i'm trying to find if Suh getting cut was Gase's doing or not.  I'm curious how the relationship ended because it seemed to start out well.  Suh is not likely to be retained in LA and would be a good fit for our D this year.  Given our interest last year, if he'd play for Gase, i'm confident that we'd be interested again.  Anyone know?  Thanks in advance.

Archived