2019 Offseason Preview/FA Rumors

jetskid007

Just now, Dr.O said:

Just a thought but could anyone else envision us maybe moving Leo if we took Oliver or Q to move back into the 2nd or maybe Package him and a 3rd to get into the 1st?

Would be hard with his cap number.  Plus I don't think we are drafting his replacement.  We would be drafting BPA.

Just now, JetsFan15 said:

Would be hard with his cap number.  Plus I don't think we are drafting his replacement.  We would be drafting BPA.

I know I’m just saying that they’re is a good shot that the way our board might look BPA could be a DL which means I think he could be made available.

1 minute ago, barnaby8787 said:

Jets brought in more rb’s for visit than any team in the league. Just an FYI. 

Think they might look for a Power Back, that’s the one dynamic we don’t have in our backfield 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dr.O said:

I know I’m just saying that they’re is a good shot that the way our board might look BPA could be a DL which means I think he could be made available.

If that happens I think it is more likely next offseason "tag and trade" scenario. 

Just now, barnaby8787 said:

Per Breer, the Seahawks want both a 1st and 2nd for Clark. If true, they’re idiots. 

Well the Seattle has never really had any idea what draft picks seem to be worth.  They took a 3rd round RB in the 1st last year.... maybe we can give them a 3rd and they will just think it is the same.

4 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Per Breer, the Seahawks want both a 1st and 2nd for Clark. If true, they’re idiots. 

So they view him in a trade as a top 3 edge rusher, but won’t pay him. Either lower the asking price or just pay him if you value him that much

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, barnaby8787 said:

Hard pass. Most I would want Macc to give them is our early 3rd and a 2020 2nd. 

He apparently wants 20+ Per year.