Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

7 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Some of the Dome and Swag interactions feels fabricated and staged.  

Several players deciding to holster vs place a vote, I am not liking that option as it feels like a stall tactic to get more information with Night moves.

Good number of players not posting at all (Pickle, ET, Gopher, James, Whicker, Nazgul)

Don't you judge me and my posting. I am a very in-demand FFer and my posts are sought after in many places.

14 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Good number of players not posting at all (Pickle, ET, Gopher, James, Whicker, Nazgul)

Yeah, I was busy planning how to fire Bill O'Brien into the sun.

It's basically a moot issue.  I'm going to be lynched.

If Squire gets votes, he'll switch to me, since it's pretty clear ET, Orca, and Pickle are content lolcatting through this game. 

Dome thinks he has me dead to rights on some PM thing that is against the rules, but apparently the rules do not apply to Dome, and then you cannot even verify his scoop because the lynched player's alignment and role do not show up.  So, yeah, rely on blind faith in Dome.  Meanwhile, I'm the role-claimed Tracker, who can have his results verified.

So, unless there is an epiphany among those voting for me, or if everyone else arrives and reaches a consensus, I am the lynch.

Archived