Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'm a little weirded out about Pickle being here and just sitting on Swag

Squire wanted to lynch dome bc he felt the dome/swag interaction was created by them.  He didn't want to lynch swag who was leading at the time.  Squire has not responded to why he wants dome over swag

Swag/squire is where I'm at.  

8 minutes ago, Dome said:

Hmmmmm. 

How aware are you about the “heat” on you and gopher 

I dont. What im saying is theres no other votes on either of so no immediate threat to either of us it makes no sense to float a scummates name. 

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

Squire wanted to lynch dome bc he felt the dome/swag interaction was created by them.  He didn't want to lynch swag who was leading at the time.  Squire has not responded to why he wants dome over swag

This guy is howling.

What was interesting about my post earlier?

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I'm in on KOTN, Pickle, or Squire.  But we have to be fast otherwise the vote switching will push me to the lead.

Just now, Dome said:

I’d rather go KOTN

i honestly don’t remember much of PRs posts outside the last 15 or so minutes. 

What else stood out?

KOTN then

I feel like this is a weird reason to suspect Squire and a very weird reason to suspect Swag

Which one? 

The one you literally quoted and said interesting then voted for me.  Surely the post that was so interesting to warrant a vote for me should stand out in your mind.

Archived