Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'd guess Touch because you're most interested in what he has to say.

I agree that we shouldn't lock in votes. But I believe James.

Also, I was trying to get touch back in the thread. He ghosted.

1 hour ago, Dome said:

I can lolclear someone btw, I will before I’m lynched since it appears that’s where this is headed 

Let's see how the next few hours go.  James is not the type of player that would pull this if he did not have strong information. 

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

Let's see how the next few hours go.  James is not the type of player that would pull this if he did not have strong information. 

I agree. 

But I also agree anyone can change up their play to look like they’re doing something they’d never do.

like I did to gopher a few games back, people were literally saying “dome wouldn’t do that”

1 hour ago, Whicker said:

I definitely believe James.

9 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I'd guess Touch because you're most interested in what he has to say.

I agree that we shouldn't lock in votes. But I believe James.

What makes the information from James believable in your view?

1 hour ago, James said:

I'm the getaway driver. Doesn't make much sense, I know. But I went to college for a psych degree, just nothin really panned out from that.

I'm good at asking questions all subtle-like, but based on the way they answer I can figure out what side they're really on in this whole situation. Guess I'm getting something out of that education after all.

I don't think James just makes this up on the spot.

Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense. If a guy is coming up with a role, he's making damn sure the flavor fits with the role IMO

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I don't think James just makes this up on the spot.

Truth is stranger than fiction because fiction has to make sense. If a guy is coming up with a role, he's making damn sure the flavor fits with the role IMO

That’s why I believe James invest was effed with. Hopefully he’s the JOAT

3 hours ago, James said:

Well I abide by basic gun safety rules. Gotta avoid the backseat situation from QT's next movie.

Subtle hint?

1 hour ago, James said:

I'm the getaway driver. Doesn't make much sense, I know. But I went to college for a psych degree, just nothin really panned out from that.

I'm good at asking questions all subtle-like, but based on the way they answer I can figure out what side they're really on in this whole situation. Guess I'm getting something out of that education after all.

Archived