Reservoir Dogs Reboot Mafia: Criminals Win!!!

Malfatron

@SwAg @theuntouchable @Nazgul @bcb1213 @Whicker @Dome

I tried not claiming but lynching dome off of James’ info is a very very bad idea.

I'm the investigator, not James.  James claims he is an investigator "of sorts."  Everything he has posted about his claim is suspect.

I invest a player and find out which side they are sided with.  

N1 I invested swag bc I couldn't get him lynched.  He came back sided with criminals.  That is why I went away from him d1 and focused elsewhere

N2. I invested squire bc I didnt like some of his posts during the day. I didn’'t vote for him bc I knew I was investing him that night.  He came back sided with the law.

I was grilling James about his role bc I dont believe there is more then 1 investigator in this small of a game.  

That's why I wanted to know who he used his “move” on n1 (which he has refused to answer). I was also trying to figure out what type of results he receives bc I get either sided with criminals or sided with the law.  He refused to answer me about this subject as well. He claimed dome was a cop which is a role not an alignment.

James’ claim is highly suspect to me.  We need to lynch SQUIRE (RED LETTER) tonight and deal with the dome/James situation tomorrow.  

Just now, SwAg said:

I think you both might have someone.  Dome being Cop and Squire being aligned with the law are claims that can co-exist.

That's why I was trying not to claim, but the fact that James has refused to answer any of my questions and has not posted today is very very suspect. 

1 minute ago, SwAg said:

I think you both might have someone.  Dome being Cop and Squire being aligned with the law are claims that can co-exist.

C'mon man. We have two cops AND they both found scum D2?

4 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

@SwAg @theuntouchable @Nazgul @bcb1213 @Whicker @Dome

I tried not claiming but lynching dome off of James’ info is a very very bad idea.

I'm the investigator, not James.  James claims he is an investigator "of sorts."  Everything he has posted about his claim is suspect.

I invest a player and find out which side they are sided with.  

N1 I invested swag bc I couldn't get him lynched.  He came back sided with criminals.  That is why I went away from him d1 and focused elsewhere

N2. I invested squire bc I didnt like some of his posts during the day. I didn’'t vote for him bc I knew I was investing him that night.  He came back sided with the law.

I was grilling James about his role bc I dont believe there is more then 1 investigator in this small of a game.  

That's why I wanted to know who he used his “move” on n1 (which he has refused to answer). I was also trying to figure out what type of results he receives bc I get either sided with criminals or sided with the law.  He refused to answer me about this subject as well. He claimed dome was a cop which is a role not an alignment.

James’ claim is highly suspect to me.  We need to lynch SQUIRE (RED LETTER) tonight and deal with the dome/James situation tomorrow.  

Can I ask how you know for certain that cop is an alignment and not a role 

Just now, Dome said:

Hmmmmmm.

Pickle why wait so long to come out with a confirmed scum?

I've been trying to determine what is up with James and his claim.  I also was hoping to get the vote off of you and moved to squire without claiming so I could get another invest in.

Just now, Dome said:

C'mon man. We have two cops AND they both found scum D2?

They're different investigations.  Not everyone has an active ability.  They're independent events, it's hardly statistically anomalous.

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

Can I ask how you know for certain that cop is an alignment and not a role 

I get the results of criminals and the law.  Those are alignments, not roles.  Cop could be an alignment but what would the rat be then?

Archived