BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

If y’all going to veto my trade don’t expect me to participate any longer more than draft and free agency. I won’t be trading anymore or commenting on the board or posting mocks or anything. I’ll keep it just business if that’s how we want to go about it. WW isn’t a rookie he does Gm mocks. 

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Because this declines our potential trade for Tyler Boyd? Cool

Could care less about trading Boyd.

If y’all going to veto my trade don’t expect me to participate any longer more than draft and free agency. I won’t be trading anymore or commenting on the board or posting mocks or anything. I’ll keep it just business if that’s how we want to go about it. WW isn’t a rookie he does Gm mocks. 

This isn't about you, this is about a guy who joined less than 24 hours ago doesn't make a few trades he'll regret. 

Here we go. 

Just now, Counselor said:

Especially the guy who traded what he did for Mahomes he is going to have a say on this?

Mahomes had 3 starts under his belt, it was a gamble. Also not relevant when we're talking about allowing an owner who has been in the league not even 24 hours to trade.