BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

9 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Okay, in the negotiations thread? I'm gonna put a bid in, i THINK he is still an FA if I did it wrong please let me know

No, you PM bcb.  That way no one ahead of you knows who you want.

By Wednesday at midnight EST, send in a waiver claim for the guy you want.  If you have a guy go on IR, you can put in two claims.

BCB goes in order from worst-to-first giving out the guys that get claimed.  So if you are claiming near the end, it can be a good idea to target a couple of guys in case someone ahead of you claims the guy you want.

Just now, Ragnarok said:

No, you PM bcb.  That way no one ahead of you knows who you want.

By Wednesday at midnight EST, send in a waiver claim for the guy you want.  If you have a guy go on IR, you can put in two claims.

BCB goes in order from worst-to-first giving out the guys that get claimed.  So if you are claiming near the end, it can be a good idea to target a couple of guys in case someone ahead of you claims the guy you want.

Lol well too late now..can I delete my post in negotiations? (Edit it out] for above reasoning?

33 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I know it's Wednesday.  But I forget if it's noon or later.  I'll just have mine in by noon to be safe.

The owner's meeting thread is literally on the first page. LOL I put all my poll windows to 12:01am for 9/12.

13. Extend voting deadlines to Wednesday 11:59pm EST - Ted

• Like 4