A
DVD
OF
_ A _ E
OF

_ONES

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Two Ham Sandwiches

Partially correct but we don't take half guesses. 

2 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Two ham sandwiches and a dvd of game of zones?

tenor.gif

8 hours ago, Counselor said:

Nothing can go through right now 

It's just not going to get processed right now, it's still a real trade. 

You posted the 2020 transaction thread homie. When the new sheet is done, and the approvals are up the trade is done.

Our rosters are built more for the QBs we're swapping anyway. Lamar and McCaffrey in the backfield together is nuts.

I think it's a pretty even deal. It's like swapping different Lamborghinis.

7 hours ago, MD4L said:

Jlash will have to restructure Mahomes contract this year or pay him 75% of 40 million next year  while Xmad will have Lamar Jackson on his rookie deal for one more season.

Yea he wins on that aspect for sure.

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

You posted the 2020 transaction thread homie. When the new sheet is done, and the approvals are up the trade is done.

Our rosters are built more for the QBs we're swapping anyway. Lamar and McCaffrey in the backfield together is nuts.

It’s not even. Lamar will wear down and Mahomes puts your team in the driver seat for many years. 

2 hours ago, Jlash said:

You won the BizzBowl and just unquestionably upgraded at QB.  Yes, Lamar has had a great season.  But we all know who we would take next year, the next five years, and the next ten years.  Unless Mahomes gets hurt for a LONG period or you just get crushed by injuries, you'll win the BizzBowl next year no doubt.  Plus, XMad got worse and he knows it.

As I said, this was one of the most disheartening trades I've ever seen.  Because it removes a lot of the sense of excitement going into next season.

7 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

you'll win the BizzBowl next year no doubt

Stahp. We want to go back over all the preseason rankings going into this season and see how that all went down? You, me and everyone else have no clue how my roster is going to shape up. If I'm going to keep Mahomes for the foreseeable future major changes need to be made, as Frogs pointed out, financially. 

We talked about it and decided to swap elite QB's. The fact this trade would even be questioned as something that's detrimental to the league is super surprising to me.