BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

22 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Marvin Wilson should not be slept on in the late first. IRL first BDL 2nd. His season ended early and he is a junior so he could return. 

Hmm. I like Marvin Wilson.

Edited by MD4L

Some of us here were on the up and up on Donald. Jrry and I specifically. He was an elite prospect if you watched his tape. The doubts were unwarranted. I still remember the Gm mock and I have referenced it quite a bit but I drafted Clowney, Mack, and Donald haha.

Just now, Counselor said:

Some of us here were on the up and up on Donald. Jrry and I specifically. He was a elite prospect if you watched his tape. The doubts were unwarranted. I still remember the Gm mock and I have referenced it quite a bit but I drafted Clowney, Mack, and Donald haha.

I agree that the doubts were unwarranted. I was hoping the doubts would somehow make Donald slip to Pittsburgh...pipe dream.

Donald hit the ground running, so did Suh. The thing is Donald kept running, Suh tripped and fell. Suh is still very good but an Aaron Donald he is not.

My first post on WF was a mock with JJ Watt as the no.2 overall pick when everyone still had him as a 2nd or 3rd round prospect. I think I just turned 15 at the time. 

I argued with heaps of people as well about it. Looks like time proved me right. B|

Edited by WFLukic
  • Like 2