BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

2 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Am I really overhyping them though? Sure some of them don't have Justin Jackson's speed but I think most of them deserve the hype they get from me. 

I disagree.

But let's be real you were.  Never gonna be happy unless I gave every single award to a player on your roster.

Edited by wwhickok

27 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Stephon Gilrmore probably loses out DPOY to TJ Watt IRL if Watt continues his projected sack path. 

Furthermore theres about 4 players right now statistically better than Gilmore in the secondary alone around the NFL. Not to mention LB and DL players that would likely get chosen over him.

Michael Thomas definitely has a possibility at OPOY but it wouldnt shock me to see Jackson win that award along with MVP

I mean if you're going stats and path.  Shaq Barrett is ahead of Watt in sacks tackles and forced fumbles 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I mean if you're going stats and path.  Shaq Barrett is ahead of Watt in sacks tackles and forced fumbles 

Read fair but I don't think that he will be of above TJ W in sacks for very long But that doesn't mean that you couldn't argue Barrett over watt I don't really have a problem with that.

But yeah stats matter the most when it comes to these awards because that is what's going to Determine who gets them

1 hour ago, SirA1 said:

I'm literally going to just wing it next year. I may even join @SwoleXmad as an observer only.

We meet on Tuesdays to discuss the terrible decisions we made to have no picks. 

4 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Couldve been.

The worst Owner was gonna actually be whomever was responsible for BDP keeping his title for as long as he did but I didnt know who it was.

I take full responsibility.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

They all seem to have come at big times because I remember them all lol

I think the one that stands out the most was when he had one hand pinned by a defender and another guy ripped the ball out of his free hand.