BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

17 hours ago, PR said:

Thielen has practiced all this week. 

Moore plays a vastly improved Redskins secondary while Thielen plays Seattle that was absolutely abised against 49ers a couple weeks ago. That's why Im questioning

I hope you listened to me. 

"When the Cardinals were able to get pressure, they were able to force inaccurate throws from Goff. Chandler Jones didn't register much pressure in the game against Andrew Whitworth, but the team was able to get some pressure up the middle from Jonathan Bullard and Corey Peters."

I thought Whitworth was trash and the reason why the Rams sucked? Guess he's just lucky he only faced Chandler Jones and didn't have to deal with the might of Bullard and Peters...

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

"When the Cardinals were able to get pressure, they were able to force inaccurate throws from Goff. Chandler Jones didn't register much pressure in the game against Andrew Whitworth, but the team was able to get some pressure up the middle from Jonathan Bullard and Corey Peters."

I thought Whitworth was trash and the reason why the Rams sucked? Guess he's just lucky he only faced Chandler Jones and didn't have to deal with the might of Bullard and Peters...

Oh please. You are a ridiculous 

• Like 1