BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

I'm at my first Vols game since the UT-Florida game in Dooley's first season.  

Cautious hope.

Hopefully it won’t be like Broncos Vikings game I was at. Broncos unbelievably up by 20 and then lose with four tries from the Vikings 5 yard line to score and just fall flat. First team in the last 100 games of a team being up by 20 at half to lose in the regular season. 

Guys like Joey Hunt, David Long (TEN), DJ Jones, and Nick Kwiatkowski should really be on rosters at this point of the season, just as developmental guys. I'm really surprised to see Bruce Irvin and Jordan Phillips still out there too.

36 minutes ago, Blue said:

Guys like Joey Hunt, David Long (TEN), DJ Jones, and Nick Kwiatkowski should really be on rosters at this point of the season, just as developmental guys. I'm really surprised to see Bruce Irvin and Jordan Phillips still out there too.

Jordan Phillips would be a steal for someone in rebuild mode. I thought about claiming him a few weeks ago but dont have the spare 3 Up

6 hours ago, Counselor said:

I almost picked him up last week. Well he was like third on my list but made no sense for me as he is past year three and I’m not in the playoffs. Good depth for the playoffs though.

For BDL purposes he's at least an RFA next season because he hasn't accrued 3 NFL seasons yet.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Okay and when it comes to rosters.. what I'm really asking is when I can post '2020' Cuts and UFAs I dont intend to resign so I can start reorganizing my roster. 

February. We are starting the 2020 season at the normal time this year after the Superbowl.

This year is was started in early January but that is was an anomaly.