BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

15 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Just came from Target. Got my 'official' 2020 Prospect Scouting Notebook

Hell yeah! I use Word to keep track of everything, easier to move reports and rankings around, but a physical notebook is good too when you can't lug a laptop around.

20 hours ago, WFLukic said:

Joe Burrow no.1 to Berlin. 

If Joe Burrow isn't a top-2 pick, with the teams picking in that range, y'all are dumb and deserve to be losers for another year.

15 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Shaun Wade ejected for targetting. Tee Higgins out with a concussion, Joe Burrows, 7 TDs against Oklahoma.

8 TDs. He rushed for one too.

47 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It’s The Draft Network

You can build your own big boards and stuff on there

Fantastic site, and a lot of different guys contributing their opinions and boards so you don't get a complete echo chamber. It's a really great resource, even if I think they drastically overrate certain players (hello, Amani Oruwariye).

Just now, Counselor said:

Yep which why taking a guy like Jeudy or Lamb in the top ten will be hard for me. Might be better to take another position there. But I’ll try and stick to my board regardless

I find jeudy and Lamb a tad overrated. I need do more scouting but I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of other guys have better success down the road than both. Don't get me wrong they're top 20 picks. Top 5 though? We'll see about that 

1 minute ago, TedLavie said:

I find jeudy and Lamb a tad overrated. I need do more scouting but I wouldn't be surprised if a couple of other guys have better success down the road than both. Don't get me wrong they're top 20 picks. Top 5 though? We'll see about that 

Hmmmm I’ll play the Rags role. You pick 5... are you trying to make sure one falls to you?

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

The WR class is DEEP AF!

I love Jerry, and most drafts probably would take him #2. But between McLaurin and this deep class, I feel I can pass on WR that early.

I wouldn't be against moving down from #2, it would just all depend on how far down I go, and what package I receive.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I love Jerry, and most drafts probably would take him #2. But between McLaurin and this deep class, I feel I can pass on WR that early.

I wouldn't be against moving down from #2, it would just all depend on how far down I go, and what package I receive.

Move down to 12. So I can say

2...4...6...8...who do we appreciate. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, WFLukic said:

Devante Parker's finally a stud. Gosh I remember trying to trade for him so often when PR had him. 

Just came here to post the same thing. If he can be consistent and stay on the field he's so damn good. Making Gilmore look like an average CB today. Just too big and physical for these guys.