BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Apparently the other roster guys have known for some time he won't be helping with the work books going forward. I'll handle SirAs day to day stuff once we get going again. 

"Burnt that bridge" loses its effect when you say it repeatedly over and over. We get it. Mike is too busy. It's not the end of the world. His work was awesome, but we'll survive. Like we did before.

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Apparently the other roster guys have known for some time he won't be helping with the work books going forward. I'll handle SirAs day to day stuff once we get going again. 

"Burnt that bridge" loses its effect when you say it repeatedly over and over. We get it. Mike is too busy. It's not the end of the world. His work was awesome, but we'll survive. Like we did before.

Maybe. But at least you're finally acknowledging it. 

I knew damn well you're be the first guy to respond. It isnt just about Mike being busy it's also about respect.  Respect and taking responsibility where it belongs. 

Edited by wwhickok

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Maybe. But at least you're finally acknowledging it. 

I knew damn well you're be the first guy to respond. It isnt just about Mike being busy it's also about respect.  Respect and taking responsibility where it belongs. 

I did what you said yesterday and just asked Mike myself rather than try to decipher the veiled nonsense in the thread. It's all good. Mike was the workbook master, but Ted and bcb are good at it and I'm not as dumb as I look so we'll figure it out.

Just now, Jlash said:

I did what you said yesterday and just asked Mike myself rather than try to decipher the veiled nonsense in the thread. It's all good. Mike was the workbook master, but Ted and bcb are good at it and I'm not as dumb as I look so we'll figure it out.

I dont know what you look like. I never said any of you were dumb. Glad you finally went to Mike. 

I'm sure you can figure it out. Tag me when we are allowed to do something again in this league.  Until then....Mikey Wilson says hi ;)

Can we please stop bringing my name into this!  Completely unwarranted drama.  The guys that needed to know like Ted and SirA1 were informed weeks ago.  If SirA1 needs me for anything workbook related I've already told him that I'd be happy to help him.  Ton of respect for him and the amount of work he puts into bdl.  

With me needing to focus on my own mocks from here on out my time with bdl will be limited but again I'm not going to leave you all high and dry.  Just may need to work around my schedule a bit more to get things done.  If that means reverting back to what you guys used in the past I'm happy to help with that or if you wanna continue with what I created I'm good with teaching the new workbook guys how to manage it.

• Like 5

Gentlemen, 

I apologize sincerely for my selfish and toxic behavior over the past year. I’ve been a poor owner and poor member of this league. All I can promise is that I have been working on my personal problems, my life is in a much better spot now, and I will attempt to return to being the reliable person I once was. 

@DingoLadd and I have worked out a co-owner (slave) agreement where I can call upon him to take over game planning or any other activities when I need to be away. Otherwise, I will retain full ownership of the team and be the sole decider on roster moves. If you all can find the heart to forgive me for my actions, I’d like to return to the league. 

• Like 9