BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

57 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Biggest thing with David is he doesnt really fit the 3-4. Ultimately it wqs about salary reduction though.

On a side note 

Kyle Fuller is listed on the FA list, Lousiana's roster as a Center and someone elses at Cb

just an fyi, just about everyone in this league runs a three wide base so you probably won't be in a 3-4 often.  cheers

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I liked your trade for Dion Dawkins a lot. A backup RB and Cockrell for a starting LT who is decent and cheap right now 

I think it made sense for both teams. I had flexibility with being able to move a good backup, and address some other areas on my team. Needed CB depth, and Ekeler is a great option to get some touches while Chubb gets a breather.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, RuskieTitan said:

I think it made sense for both teams. I had flexibility with being able to move a good backup, and address some other areas on my team. Needed CB depth, and Ekeler is a great option to get some touches while Chubb gets a breather.

Oh no doubt I wanted Ekeler myself

5 hours ago, SirA1 said:

Absolutely. I was just out last night and am doing a GM mock and another SIM Draft right now. This is a slow period for the BDL so I haven't checked in as much.

@mountainpd let me know if you want to be a co owner for the Singapore Sentinels. We could at least talk about EPL when it is slow.

SirA1

Just reading the rules now.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I’ve been asked about him quite a bit. No sure I would trade him but I’ll listen to offers heck I traded Rodgers and Hopkins during manic phases so maybe you’ll catch me in one. 

George Kittle 

People asked even after you stated he was untouchable multiple times? Ruthless owners.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, mountainpd said:

Just reading the rules now.

No rush. We are looking to overhaul things to make them simpler this Summer and actually have an owners meeting Starting in March to update a few key points before the main part of the offseason happens.

Big thing is that we do the BDL Draft before our Free Agency in June. 

6 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

No rush. We are looking to overhaul things to make them simpler this Summer and actually have an owners meeting Starting in March to update a few key points before the main part of the offseason happens.

Big thing is that we do the BDL Draft before our Free Agency in June. 

Only curious with question here but why is the Draft before Free Agency?

2 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Biggest thing with David is he doesnt really fit the 3-4. Ultimately it wqs about salary reduction though.

On a side note 

Kyle Fuller is listed on the FA list, Lousiana's roster as a Center and someone elses at Cb

There are two Kyle Fuller's in the league now and it just got reported wrong in the changeover.

It should be fixed now. The OL Kyle Fuller plays for the Redskins.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Only curious with question here but why is the Draft before Free Agency?

It's part of the Bizzaro nature of the league. We like to wait and see where all the RL FA land so that we can have contract info on them to base the BDL contracts off of. Things like 3 Ups/FA deals etc are cheaper in the BDL.

We also hold our draft before the real one so you have to do your own homework and hope guys land in good spots.

• Like 1