BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

I gotta ask since TJ Watt is on my roster. Was Mike the one that traded Mahomie?

Yes. For TJ Watt. When in reality, even after a couple games worth he could've gotten multiple picks and a player of Watts caliber. I vetoed the deal and got accused of conflict of interest because I price checked Mahomes half a day earlier. The rest of the committee said the deal was fine with them. 

1 minute ago, Jlash said:

Yes. For TJ Watt. When in reality, even after a couple games worth he could've gotten multiple picks and a player of Watts caliber. I vetoed the deal and got accused of conflict of interest because I price checked Mahomes half a day earlier. The rest of the committee said the deal was fine with them. 

I did not approve. Watt was fine but Ogbah only was not enough in return. It’s similar to the most recent trade in terms of not putting my name on it.

2 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Breaking News!!!

The Orlando Ospreys have moved to the Carolina's, with the move we are pleased to announce the new name change of the team will be the Carolina Intimidators.. Also note that @samsel23 is the new co-owner of the team.

@TedLavie

Come on man. I changed my team to Inukins and Intimidators is too close