BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

6 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I

I have a lot going on in my personal life as well as some things that I was realizing I was complaining about that I shouldn’t have been. Felt like it was time to back off for real. I didn’t want to be a negative presence here anymore. Being a back seat to BDP is a better role for me at this time. Samsel is a good Gm from all the mocks I’ve been in with him and I approved of his plan for the team going forward (I made him explain to me his direction for the team)

I wouldn't even mind you being the go gm to that guy to show him the ropes a bit having gone through this season yourself 

2 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I wouldn't even mind you being the go gm to that guy to show him the ropes a bit having gone through this season yourself 

It’s fine. I’m sure some are happy to see me go with all my threatening to quit. But I have some demons I’m battling that I was always struggling with at those times. Thanks for your support. 

Just now, Counselor said:

It’s fine. I’m sure some are happy to see me go with all my threatening to quit. But I have some demons I’m battling that I was always struggling with at those times. Thanks for your support. 

1.  Best of luck with the demons. Here if you ever need someone to talk too 

2.  You should stick around but switching teams is a bad look 

27 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I

I have a lot going on in my personal life as well as some things that I was realizing I was complaining about that I shouldn’t have been. Felt like it was time to back off for real. I didn’t want to be a negative presence here anymore. Being a back seat to BDP is a better role for me at this time. Samsel is a good Gm from all the mocks I’ve been in with him and I approved of his plan for the team going forward (I made him explain to me his direction for the team)

On a very serious note I completely understand having demon and emotional struggles. If you ever need somebody to talk to or rather just vent to feel free to p.m. me.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MD4L said:

Welcome to the leauge, @samsel23

I get you’re going to be eager to trade. Even moreso understand you didn’t particularly choose those players. My point remains, there is no need to trade everyone bc it’s fun.

MD4L, I may be a newbie in this mock but not new to mocking. What i'm getting at is please don't compare apples to oranges. I speak for Sam as well.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

MD4L, I may be a newbie in this mock but not new to mocking. What i'm getting at is please don't compare apples to oranges. I speak for Sam as well.

Am I the apple or the orange? I'm definitely not new to mocks either.

Just been a busy year so I haven't kept up with non Steeler players as much as I usually do. I don't know that you were even necessarily talking about me and even if you were I'm not offended by it. I'm just sharing a little information about myself.

Also for the sake of some clarity just in case someone thinks this, I didn't trade a single person because I thought it was fun

Having said that I agree samsel is the real deal

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

Am I the apple or the orange? I'm definitely not new to mocks either.

Just been a busy year so I haven't kept up with non Steeler players as much as I usually do. I don't know that you were even necessarily talking about me and even if you were I'm not offended by it. I'm just sharing a little information about myself

Just felt that i needed to let others know that the GM's, co-Owner's and myself are not new to the mocking game. Every one of us new or old members will make a mistake here or there it's life.

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

necessarily talking about me and even if you were I'm not offended by it

As long as we get past this (we crack a lot of wise guys around here) it’s fun being part of the group. Some of us have been around since 2012 for a reason.

• Like 1