BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, BringinDaPain said:

@Jlash OG- Austin Corbett of the Browns is listed as a FA on my roster. He is still under contract with them., also small error but his last name has two t's in it. Thanks, BDP

https://overthecap.com/player/austin-corbett/6918/

It's something screwy with the rosters sheet, it doesn't effect his status on your team at all. 

@SirA1 and @TedLavie can fix it if it bugs you though for sure. 

Just now, Jlash said:

It's something screwy with the rosters sheet, it doesn't effect his status on your team at all. 

@SirA1 and @TedLavie can fix it if it bugs you though for sure. 

Nah, it doesn't bother me at all. Just wanted to point it out to make sure he was counting toward my cap. Didn't wont it to be unfair to others if not.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, BringinDaPain said:

Nah, it doesn't bother me at all. Just wanted to point it out to make sure he was counting toward my cap. Didn't wont it to be unfair to others if not.

The roster dudes will look at it.

Hey guys, for the clarity of everyone and especially to avoid confusion with the new people be more specific with your contract bids please .

Right now there are bids for 5/17 and 5/27. I'm assuming one is per year and one is total money but let's not confuse people.

Please put per year and total in your bid so people know.

11 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Hey guys, for the clarity of everyone and especially to avoid confusion with the new people be more specific with your contract bids please .

Right now there are bids for 5/17 and 5/27. I'm assuming one is per year and one is total money but let's not confuse people.

Please put per year and total in your bid so people know.

Quoted for your ease.

• Like 1