BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Have a nice 3 round mock to get minds off the owner's meeting.

1st
1. Louisiana(Sydney) - Nick Bosa, Edge - No change here.  Getting to see Bosa and Quinnen work out in person made me even more certain that they are the top two guys.  They just move different than everyone else. 
2. Berlin - Quinnen Williams, INT - No change here either.  Not letting Lukic get Bosa and Quinnen.
3. Louisiana(Singapore) - Josh Allen, Edge/LB - Still no change as adding the other Josh Allen makes a ton of sense and this Allen would give their D a ton of versatility.
4. Louisiana(Portland) - Ed Oliver, DT - They can address OL later and Oliver gives them more pass rush and DL depth.
5. Wichita - DK Metcalf, WR - Weapons for Goff are desperately needed and Metcalf starts on the outside day 1.
6. Anchorage(Camden) - Dwayne Haskins, QB - The top QB in the class, this makes too much sense.
7. Wichita(Cuba) - Greedy Williams, CB - Wichita needs CB help and Greedy has the size to cover bigger WRs. 
8. Berlin(Gotham) - Montez Sweat, DE - Houston is on the last year of his deal and I’ll need a new guy across from Lawrence. 
9. Camden(Long Beach) - Kyler Murray, QB - Camden passes on Devin White to get a QB in case Lamar Jackson doesn’t improve this year. 
10. Ivory Coast - TJ Hockenson, TE - An immediate upgrade over their current guys and a great blocker and intermediate pass catcher for Luck.
11. Carolina(Seoul) - Devin White, LB - With only Warner under contract next year, Devin is a perfect fit next to Wagner for this year. 
12. Anchorage(OKC) - De’Andre Baker, CB - Baker could come in and take over slot CB right away.
13. Camden(Louisiana) - Christian Wilkins, DT - They need more bodies at DT and Wilkins can do everything well.
14. Williamsport(Orlando) - Rashan Gary, DE/DT - They need more talent on the DL and Gary has as much talent as anyone. 
15. Rome - Byron Murphy, CB - Youth at CB is needed and Byron could start in the slot before moving outside.
16. Hawaii - Devin Bush, LB - Bush and Roquan would be a great tandem of linebackers.

2nd
17. Anchorage(Williamsport) - Cody Ford, OG - They need help on the inside badly and Ford is a stud.
18. Berlin - Jeffery Simmons, DT - B Williams and Daniels are both FAs after this year, so I can stash Simmons to play next to Quinnen in 2020.
19. Cuba(Portland) - Jawaan Taylor, OT - Cuba would run to the podium if Taylor was available as they need a new LT after this year.
20. Carolina(Singapore) - Garrett Bradburry, C - Carolina doesn’t have many holes, but a young C for the future is needed.
21. Wichita - Irv Smith, TE - Olsen is slowing down and a new, young TE that can block would be a perfect replacement.
22. Berlin(Camden) - AJ Brown, WR - With Tyreek gone, another WR could be needed.
23. Cuba - Brian Burns, Edge - Cuba sprints to the podium again.
24. Louisiana(Gotham) - Jonah Williams, OT - OT is a huge need and Jonah can play left or right.
25. Louisiana(LB) - Parris Campbell, WR - They don’t have a real speed threat to open up the offense.
26. Berlin(IC) - Johnathan Abram, S - With Berry an unknown, a new SS is needed.
27. Seoul - Dre’Mont Jones, DT - They have to go DT early and Dre’Mont is being undervalued.
28. OKC - Dexter Lawrence, DT - A massive body that could rotate in with Heyward and Tuitt. 
29. Camden(Louisiana) - Josh Jacobs, RB - Hyde doesn’t provide much and Jacobs would form a great tandem with Sony.
30. Anchorage(Orlando) - Marquise Brown, WR - A speedster would really open this offense up for Kupp, Williams, and Kittle.
31. Rome - Nassir Adderly, S - A rangy FS would help this D tremendously.
32. Anchorage(Hawaii) - Erik McCoy, C - With no C on their roster, they take a guy that can start D1.

3rd
33. Singapore(Sydney) - Noah Fant, TE - All their TEs hit FA next year and Fant is an incredible athlete.
34. Berlin - Julian Love, CB - He could start over Hilton in the slot. 
35. Anchorage(Singapore) - Clelin Ferrell, DE - I couldn’t find a great spot for him before here, but he is too good to pass up this late. 
36. Louisiana(Portland) - Andre Dillard, OT - Loulou adds another OT as they desperately need help there
37. Louisiana(Wichita) - Taylor Rapp, S - All their safeties but one hit FA next year and Rapp might be an upgrade this year.
38. Rome(Camden) - Jerry Tillery, DT - All their DTs hit FA next year and Tillery is nice value.
39. Cuba - Chris Lindstrom, OG - He’d start D1 at LG for Cuba.
40. Gotham - Jachai Polite, Edge - He slides due to combine problems, but is well worth the risk here. 
41. Anchorage - Rock Ya-Sin, CB - You can never have too many corners and Baker and Rock would revamp this secondary. 
42. Ivory Coast - Greg Little, OT - They need depth for when Trent gets hurt and his eventual successor.
43. Cuba(Seoul) - Elgton Jenkins, C - They finish the rebuild of their OL with a very nice center prospect.
44. Williamsport(OKC) - Zach Allen, DL - They need more bodies on the DL even with Rashan and Allen can play inside and out.
45. Williamsport(Louisiana) - Dalton Risner, OG - He’d plug in at LG right away. 
46. Carolina - Juan Thornhill, S - An underrated prospect, all their safeties hit FA next year.
47. Rome - N’Keal Harry, WR - All but Washington hit FA next year and Harry gives them a big body on the outside.
48. Carolina(Hawaii) - Khalen Saunders, DT - A small school player I really like, they’ll need a new DT after Suh leaves.

• Like 4

On ‎3‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 8:06 PM, bcb1213 said:

Idk if this is a vote thing but I'm thinking after all this moving franchises 

Divisions

Europe /Africa 

Berlin 

Rome 

Hungary 

Ivory Coast 

Atlantic 

Cuba 

Camden 

Gotham 

Carolina 

Mid and West 

Okc 

Louisiana 

Portland 

Williamsport 

Pacific 

Seoul 

Singapore 

Hawaii 

Anchorage 

I like things that make sense....My only issue with a realignment is how it affects the schedule.

9 hours ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys, we all have **** going on in our personal lives.  And there is a certain amount of good natured ball busting that goes on.  Sometimes it can be taken the wrong way.  

However, actually going after each other in a vindictive, cruel, or just ******* manner is not acceptable.  

Rags all up in here like

2rE6.gif

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

I like things that make sense....My only issue with a realignment is how it affects the schedule.

Amazingly it doesn't.  All Divisions still have two teams that finished 1 or 2 last year and two teams that finished 3-4

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:
48 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Amazingly it doesn't.  All Divisions still have two teams that finished 1 or 2 last year and two teams that finished 3-4

Phenomenal, sign me up.

• Like 1