BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

3 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

That's because he had one of the worst combine performances in NFL history. I would be absolutely shocked if polite is drafted before the 5th round in real life

I'll just assume this is hyperbole.  If its not, name your price, I'll bet you.

1 minute ago, wwhickok said:

That's because he had one of the worst combine performances in NFL history. I would be absolutely shocked if polite is drafted before the 5th round in real life

He also has red flag personality issues 

1 minute ago, MD4L said:

Polite’s tape is legit as a pass rusher. We’ve seen poor combine (Andre Smith) finish nicely in the draft. He can bend the corner and has a fantastic spin move.

Maybe and honestly it's his athletic ability that people see on tape that had him rated as a potential first-round pick but again 4.84

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

Polite had an awesome season and about as bad a draft process as a player could.  I think he goes late 2 or 3, but I think it will largely depend on how his interviews went.  

Supposedly not well according to Charlie 

The combine should get rid of 40 times. When does a defensive lineman run 40 yards in a straight line lol? Plus he was injured.

The dude is retarded which is the knock on him, his athleticism is fine and tape is great lol.

3 minutes ago, pheltzbahr said:

I'll just assume this is hyperbole.  If its not, name your price, I'll bet you.

it is mostly hyperbole but I'm willing to bet he probably dropped himself too late second-round or even mid third. he is a guy that despite the tape because of his size really needed to perform well in the combine. The only thing he did in the combine is run a 4.84 40 time.

2 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

The combine should get rid of 40 times. When does a defensive lineman run 40 yards in a straight line lol? Plus he was injured.

The dude is retarded which is the knock on him, his athleticism is fine and tape is great lol.

I disagree because if you're playing linebacker I think the speed in which you can play it is relevant