BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, wwhickok said:

Absolutely great pick had he gone undrafted he would have been one of my PFA pics I really think this guy looks a lot like Luke Kuechly

I don't think he has the size of Kuechly, but I do think he will be a very good Will.  He's really smooth in coverage.

17 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I like Cashman. WW and I thought he'd be a PFA though, didn't realize there was a Gopher Homer around.

A co-owner with the nick gopherwrestler wasn't a hint?  Or did you think he actually wrestled gophers in a circus side show?

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

I don't think he has the size of Kuechly, but I do think he will be a very good Will.  He's really smooth in coverage.

Yeah I'm just talkin about talent and skill lies what he's capable of I really see this kid being a steal in the draft for a team I mean I think that in reality he's probably going to be a third or fourth round pick in the NFL and later down the road people are going to be talking about how he probably should have gone in the first round. I took what I felt were more important things for my team considering I already took an inside linebacker had I had obviously another pic I would have taken him but yeah I don't blame you guys at all for taking him Great pick guys

1 minute ago, Ragnarok said:

A co-owner with the nick gopherwrestler wasn't a hint?  Or did you think he actually wrestled gophers in a circus side show?

.....do you think I know people's co owners?

• Like 2