BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Starting safety Von Bell is on the trading block for a 2020 draft pick or potential players swap

We Ä·now everyone is available . You don't have to keep posting your trade block on every page.

4 minutes ago, Jlash said:

I keep thinking rags actually likes my picks and then remember he's just auto liking. 😔

I take it as he actually likes my picks and wishes he could’ve drafted those players.

• Like 1

Just now, SirA1 said:

We Ä·now everyone is available . You don't have to keep posting your trade block on every page.

It's probably not a terrible idea considering how much content is in here.

Post police out in force recently

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jlash said:

It's probably not a terrible idea considering how much content is in here.

Post police out in force recently

Furthermore one of two things is most likely going to happen. Either I'm going to keep posting it and people that haven't already seen it will see it and maybe be interested or I'll keep posting it and people will get so annoyed make a trade with me just know that I'll stop posting it either way it's a win-win situation for me

• Like 2

Just now, wwhickok said:

Furthermore one of two things is most likely going to happen. Either I'm going to keep posting it and people that haven't already seen it will see it and maybe be interested or I'll keep posting it and people will get so annoyed make a trade with me just know that I'll stop posting it either way it's a win-win situation for me

True