BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

18 hours ago, Jlash said:

I got a couple guys I'm very surprised weren't drafted. Even more so considering there are a couple people with a track record of drafting the types of guys who I'm thinking of.

I did trade my last two picks away. lol

• Like 1

9 hours ago, wwhickok said:

Do we seriously have more than a month yet until free agency? I thought it was after the draft which is next weekend

It will start this year on June 3rd and run for 3 weeks. This is this year's schedule.

The 2019 FA Schedule (on a rotating basis)

1. OL/QB - The Essentials Week

2. DB/DL/LB - Defense Week

3. RB/TE/WR/FB - Skill Players Week

• Like 1

The Kansas City Star reports Tyreek Hill's three-year-old son was "recently removed from the custody of Hill and the boy’s mother."

Per the Star, it "isn’t clear when the boy was removed, or who he is staying with now." The Star reports Hill and his fiancee, Crystal Espinal, have been "working through a family court process called a 'child in need of care' case." Two separate investigations into child abuse at Hill's home were opened across nine days in March. The second incident involved the alleged breaking of Hill's son's arm. Hill reported for the start of Chiefs voluntary workouts this week, but this is looking like a situation that will involve a lengthy suspension, outright release or both.

23 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

It will start this year on June 3rd and run for 3 weeks. This is this year's schedule.

The 2019 FA Schedule (on a rotating basis)

1. OL/QB - The Essentials Week

2. DB/DL/LB - Defense Week

3. RB/TE/WR/FB - Skill Players Week

The hell? So I can't even just go after guys right away that I actually want I got to wait for a specific week? Well that sucks

46 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The hell? So I can't even just go after guys right away that I actually want I got to wait for a specific week? Well that sucks

You make it seem like you're gonna be forced to bid on players you don't want.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Counselor said:

That’s always been the process. You’ll be fine

I agree completely I like it it makes sense honestly I'm sure for the guys handling the transactions and rosters in probably much easier to because you don't have 16 million different free agents being bitten on all at once instead it's only 3 million

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Tyreek Hill turned into Taven Bryan and Byron Murphy.  I am okay with that.  

We doing trade history transactions. I have some fun ones... essentially I did this...

Charles Leno

Max Unger (retired)

Jayon Brown

JC Tretter

2020 7th

For

2.12 Noah Fant (28)

Tyler Boyd

2020 2nd

2020 4th

2020 5th

2020 5th

This connects every player or pick that was involved in a trade. Obviously this wasn’t with one team. But there are overlapping pieces so I include it all. For instance Bradley McDougald was part of my Hopkins trade but then went with Mike Willians and Crowell for a 2020 1st. Since they were not part of my team for any games I didn’t list them in losses but also didn’t include them in gains just all the other pieces that I originally had or now have. 

And there is this one ughhhhh. That I definitely lost. 

Deandre Hopkins

Taven Bryan

Isaiah Crowell

Montez Sweat

Andre Dillard

2020 4th

for

Ed Oliver

Dwayne Haskins 

Garrett Bradbury

Chidobe Awuzie

Jarran Reed