BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Don't worry it'll be in the next owners meeting is a topic for discussion.

The only reason it doesn't have time slots now is because people didn't want to wait until Wed to start. There was no way to start early with time slots when most people thought we were starting later.

That being said we'll give it until 330pm (48 hrs) and allow PFA to move on. BDP wanted to trade his pick anyway even though he couldn't. He can make a back pick when he gets back online.. 

Edited by SirA1
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, SirA1 said:

The only reason it doesn't have time slots now is because people didn't want to wait until Wed to start. There was no way to start early with time slots when most people thought we were starting later.

That being said we'll give it until 330pm (48 hrs) and allow PFA to move on. BDP wanted to trade his pick anyway even though he couldn't. He can make a back pick when he gets back online.. 

Yeah and I'm fine with all that don't get me wrong I understand it. Listen if I'm being honest I will say this some of the attitudes and some of the discussion over the last 48 hours has really rubbed me the wrong way and it has really made me question my desire to be an owner in this league and I discuss this privately with someone else. I'm not quitting I'm not walking away I'm not saying any of that but there is a lot of self-righteousness going on recently and I use that phrase because I can't say what I really want to say.

2 hours ago, Counselor said:

Does it really matter? Why are we focusing on each other’s anger? What does pointing it out help with 

Sometimes people don't realize they're being jackasses?

• Like 3

5 hours ago, PR said:

Break ups suck.

Partners come and go, Addictions are for life. 

14 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Sometimes people don't realize they're being jackasses?

Or they realize it and just don't care. 

• Like 1