BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

One thing I find funny about Pats training camp is how players just wear whatever number. Like Damien Harris wears #53, normally KVN's number. And Jamie Collins has just been wearing 8. Seeing a RB wearing 53 just looks cool to me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

One thing I find funny about Pats training camp is how players just wear whatever number. Like Damien Harris wears #53, normally KVN's number. And Jamie Collins has just been wearing 8. Seeing a RB wearing 53 just looks cool to me.

Nkeal has 50

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Stidham has been wearing 60 something lol 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Can you guys just put Peterson at 5 years so you can stop doing the 3/4 year back and forth dance?

Yeah it’s not a real BDL contract until they get 60% of their actual deal for 5 years

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Counselor said:

What’s a dingo/xmad grade?

18 hours ago, DingoLadd said:

That's just insulting. Xmad was a much worse owner than me. 

At least I didn't trade Tom Brady for a 4th. 

• Like 2

19 hours ago, TedLavie said:

You don't sign a meh guard to a 9K deal because you have cap space. The bidding war on Tomlinson was absolutely beyond me. Especially when Marpet ended up being cheaper.

Some mixed up thoughts

• Loved what PR did in this. Secured the best G on a decent deal. Halapio has a lot of upside as well.
  • The older T went for relatively cheap. Good deals for the 3 of them
  • I disagree with Lukic, I like the Jimmy G deal. He has more upside than Stafford/Cam. I would only argue that Jlash should have gone Matt Ryan at this rate. Especially since nowadays QBs play well into their 30s.
  • I didn't get why Counselor signed two RT to long term deals. I like James, with Munchak coming in I think he can one the best RT in the league. But why go after LaEl as well after that?
  • Really didn't like WSR haul. I don't know who Finney is. Donovan Smith is a backup in BDL. And Morse is always injured and not great when he's healthy. Lots of cap spent for this, and I don't think they'll get a lot of production out of it

Thank you.