BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

I tried.  My ocd can't handle it it.  Swearinger should be 8001

....man OCD that bothering you that much that you're looking to have an old bid corrected?

Edited by Hockey5djh
looking has a K in it.

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

....man OCD that bothering you that much that you're looking to have an old bid corrected?

I was going through to see if I was still winning cause I've been Uber busy lately, came across it, couldn't help myself 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'll tell you what I really like my corner and I'm not sure it's combined they cost as much as Peterson does right now

I have Adoree Jackson and Tre'Davious White under contract for 2 seasons at 1.2k and 1.5k. As mentioned, Butler's 7k falls off next year as well. I've got nearly 27k in cap space, and felt that PP helps take my secondary to another level to try and win it all this season. Could PP be a 3 down candidate in the future? Maybe, maybe not. But he's been around for a long time and still just 28 going on 29.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RuskieTitan said:

I have Adoree Jackson and Tre'Davious White under contract for 2 seasons at 1.2k and 1.5k. As mentioned, Butler's 7k falls off next year as well. I've got nearly 27k in cap space, and felt that PP helps take my secondary to another level to try and win it all this season. Could PP be a 3 down candidate in the future? Maybe, maybe not. But he's been around for a long time and still just 28 going on 29.

I'm just giving you a hard time I like your secondary and is a secondary you have allows you to invest the risk into Patrick Peterson

22 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm just giving you a hard time I like your secondary and is a secondary you have allows you to invest the risk into Patrick Peterson

I’m still going to slide in at the last moment and bid on PP. I’ll just let him sit and wait for now because I’m evil. 

I'm going to pose a hypothetical question for everybody to debate and answer. We've seen a lot of invalid bids recently. What I'm wondering is what would happen if somebody made an invalid bid and then 48 hours passed, without anyone else bidding on that player. What should happen? Should the person that made the invalid did get a chance to bid even though 48 Hours has elapsed or does it go to the person that made the last valid bid?

6 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

I'm going to pose a hypothetical question for everybody to debate and answer. We've seen a lot of invalid bids recently. What I'm wondering is what would happen if somebody made an invalid bid and then 48 hours passed, without anyone else bidding on that player. What should happen? Should the person that made the invalid did get a chance to bid even though 48 Hours has elapsed or does it go to the person that made the last valid bid?

Bold.

24 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

The person who made the last valid bid would win.  That said, we try to behave in a gentlemanly manner and let the other person know when they've gotten it wrong.  See me and md4l bidding for Laken last week.  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

The person who made the last valid bid would win.  That said, we try to behave in a gentlemanly manner and let the other person know when they've gotten it wrong.  See me and md4l bidding for Laken last week.  

Not me. Not for the vets the rules are on the front. I wasn’t going to to tell Lukic his bid for PP was invalid I was going to just stop bidding and hope he didn’t change his bid and no one else bid. Then at 48 hours oh yeah baby. But Sir ruined that for me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

Not me. Not for the vets the rules are on the front. I wasn’t going to to tell Lukic his bid for PP was invalid I was going to just stop bidding and hope he didn’t change his bid and no one else bid. Then at 48 hours oh yeah baby. But Sir ruined that for me. 

And I’m glad he did.

5 minutes ago, Counselor said:

It does depend on which rule is the issue.  Plus, I'm a lawyer.  I don't math.  

Just now, MD4L said:

And I’m glad he did.

You should be with as many invalid bids as you throw out. You guys can’t even take the time to get them correct. I carefully calculate my bids and do the math. You guys are too lazy to do so.