BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

4 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Anthony Harris wasn't on a roster until week 15 last year and now worth 5k over 5 years. That 1 BDL start did wonders for him haha

Love when guys get paid for their BDL performances. Why do you think Swearinger is making so much? He got that BDL Ring.

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, TedLavie said:

Anthony Harris wasn't on a roster until week 15 last year and now worth 5k over 5 years. That 1 BDL start did wonders for him haha

Remember when you said I could have gotten another safety for less?  

Personally, I'm very happy right now.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Sorry, didn't think I needed to point out that I meant BDL starting caliber.  Not that swearinger, Haha, or Harris are.

Well first of all Sean Davis is a starter and second of all last season was his best season yet. But I was just razzing you

3 minutes ago, WFLukic said:

Haha and Swearinger are definitely in the top 32 safeties in the league.

I was partially screwing with wwhickok, but I think they're borderline.  I drafted Haha and I've watched him a ton.  He's been crap the last two years.  He will make one big play, then 3 ****ty ones.  Swearinger is a box safety that can hit like a freight train but can't cover to save his life.  

I actually like his Davis signing more than what Haha, Swearinger, or Harris will go for.

• Like 2

Just now, bcb1213 said:

You know it's rough when I get bid up on a dude not even on a team, 

You know what I was thinking the same thing when I saw that you bid on him as I wait is he even on a team yet? The answer is no no he is not so I was really really surprised to see anyone else bid on him