BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

Just now, PR said:

Id like a workbook tradeblock

Alright.  I've got two options on how I'd build it.

1.  Using a form, similar to the shark tank setup.  

2. Within the master workbook where you can edit a few columns in the team page.

Do you got a preference?

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

My thought is that BDP has shown up for most of the time.

Let's give him a chance.  If no gameplans becomes a habit, then we take steps.  But not week 1.

51 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Agreed.  If we hit an obvious strike 3, then we do what we have to.  But, it is his first week of active gameplanning so I say we see how week 2 goes.

41 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Ok, I'll be very honest.  We love this league.  We have gone through a lot to keep this league running for a decade.  So we can be very protective of our baby.  Right or wrong, that's how we are.

So when we think something could threaten our baby, we get concerned.  You have not been very communicative since you took over.  Which would be fine if you had a track record.  But you don't.  That's why we get worried.  

I would ask that you please make sure to get your gameplans in on time and just let us see how you really are.  If you do, all the concerns will be done.  We aren't that bad a group.  Just hang out with us.  

25 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

We really won't.  We have had a number of owners, myself included, have personal issues or problems come up that made us not be able to do what we should.  We don't hold grudges.  This really is a very inclusive, family-style group.  

Just show us.

@BringinDaPain I have given my thoughts.  Let me know if any of it is unclear, unfair, or something you would like to discuss.

1 minute ago, BringinDaPain said:

Can you set it up for the Owners that do want it?

yeah,,,that's what I'm working on.  

Even though I built this workbook, it's still up to the heads on if they want it. 

I need to get the OK from them before I make it accessible as it requires editing rights for some columns within the master workbook, while protecting all the other sheets.

2 hours ago, BringinDaPain said:

Guys, I am here..  @bcb1213 did I turn in a waiver claim? Yeap  That is my proof that I have been here being active. Just because I do not comment means nothing. @wwhickok you sent me not 1 but 2 piss poor trade offers, correct? I told you what you could do with them both too. This is why you are wanting me to be replaced..

Hell no. I am not that petty. You're right they werent good offers, i dont have much to work with and you rightfully said no.

Furthermore, I dont WANT you to be replaced. I want you to be active and dominate with your team