BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

15 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys, chill it out a bit.  Let's ***** at each other about football.

Isn't that what we're doing??

9 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I wasn’t trying to justify trading Hopkins. I was speaking on a factual thing that happened today. Hopkins is great. Seems like today he wasn’t. And I stated the reason why I believed so.

"When he plays a good CB, he's nothing special". So last year when he went for 12/147 in the final game against Ramsey what was that? And for the numbers he puts up, he must only play bad CB's amirite?

7 minutes ago, Counselor said:

@Jlash you couldn’t cause a meltdown for me if you tried your damnedest. I don’t care enough about you. 

This makes me happy actually. I don't want us to hurt each other, I take it in stride and I hope you do too. I'd multi quote the part where you say you love me, but I can't multi quote over multiple pages. We're good, dude.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jlash said:

Isn't that what we're doing??

"When he plays a good CB, he's nothing special". So last year when he went for 12/147 in the final game against Ramsey what was that? And for the numbers he puts up, he must only play bad CB's amirite?

This makes me happy actually. I don't want us to hurt each other, I take it in stride and I hope you do too. I'd multi quote the part where you say you love me, but I can't multi quote over multiple pages. We're good, dude.

Yep you right 

• Like 1