BDL Discussion Thread 2019

Jlash

9 hours ago, Hockey5djh said:

So...I know there's better ways to do this but I need someone to take my team. I tried giving it to @rackcs when BDP showed up for week 2 but he correctly waited him out and took Carolina last week. @Taylor091 has no interest in the "In Season" section of the BDL. I've asked a couple other non-BDL people but they declined. If one of the other Co-Owners like @gopherwrestler, @Shady Slim, or @DingoLadd want it its all theirs.

I'm sad to see you go, but you won a title so walking off into the sunset while you're still the champ is probably for the best. Good luck with your family mate.

10 minutes ago, wwhickok said:

Josh Allen isnt good, at all, under pressure. He got lucky on a dumb fumble. He isnt the first QB to do so, wont be the last. He, right now, is inconsistent AF. But he will still win your matchup this week.

You're down 2-1 with two days left to vote. Stop conceding. 

Just a couple things;

I've been having a bit of an off period the last few weeks irl. Leaving it at that.

I have not given up, regardless of what I've seen in the last few hrs.

I think It's unfair of anyone to criticize my frustration. I think I'm allowed to be frustrated and it's not unreasonable that I am.

I took over a cap hell team and am doing the best I can.

That is all. Have a good night, you can be on your way now.

Just now, wwhickok said:

Just a couple things;

I've been having a bit of an off period the last few weeks irl. Leaving it at that.

I have not given up, regardless of what I've seen in the last few hrs.

I think It's unfair of anyone to criticize my frustration. I think I'm allowed to be frustrated and it's not unreasonable that I am.

I took over a cap hell team and am doing the best I can.

That is all. Have a good night, you can be on your way now.

I'll leave it a this: 

If you ever have RL stuff going on, feel free to reach out...we may be *******s, but we are supportive *******s.

Good.  No giving up.

Oh, I get frustration.  I joined in 2011.  I have NEVER made the playoffs.  It has not always been fun.

We have all been there.  Cap hell sucks.

Good night.   

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ragnarok said:

McLaurin is like Kupp...we all just knew he would be good, but no one wanted to take them too early.  

Kupps production was through the roof in college no matter who he faced. We know what held his draft status back. McLaurin was a leap of faith.